SHEPHERDOO Centro Mall Klang Culinapreneur

Shepherdoo

SHEPHERDOO is an extraordinary name” I told myself, unique by just listening to it when being whispered. Just situated on the way to the city centre of Klang you will able to take notice of this new tall building called Centro Mall on your left and I was so glad to be able to stop and dine at this place. One phrase, “It is Full of Great Goodness”

Shepherdoo chefs

Kevin, the Head Chef (third from the left) and his team.

“CULINAPRENUER” is the BEST word to describe this awesome eatery. If you take notice, this place is run by truly young energetic trained chefs, it was so honored to see this and I would dare to admit this is the first time ever I see such youngsters get together and created something for themself, “Chasing Dreams”.

Shepherdoo kitchen

SHEPHERDOO is run by two energetic, visionary and culinapreneur young gentlemen Eric and Kian Y with culinary background and together with head Chef Kevin.

Shepherdoo 2

Shepherdoo is strategically located just outside the main entrance of Centro Mall with a Tex-Mex flavour cuisine and with Chef Kevin years of mexican cooking experience in Florida, definitely every dishes he created here would be something not to be missed.

Shepherdoo 1

Shepherdoo ken

Chef Kevin explaining his creations and looking on is food expert Ken Chan

• February 16, 2010 - 11:31 am | Permalink

Latte Mushroom Soup? Never try before leh….interesting :) The price of the food also very reasonable, but too far from my house :(
    .-= uLi´s last blog ..Pre-CNY Shooting @Pavilion =-.

• February 17, 2010 - 8:56 am | Permalink

Wah so much good food! I’m drooling at the pasta and pizzas! Definitely will go and try it one day!
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..My pre-wedding photoshoot 2 =-.

• February 17, 2010 - 3:51 pm | Permalink

looks like a great place to dine at. Wishing u and your loved ones a happy chinese new year. gong xi fa cai!! :)

• February 18, 2010 - 2:22 am | Permalink

The dishes actually look very good to me, look delicious!
    .-= LCOM´s last blog ..Bak Kua (Chinese Pork Jerky) =-.

• February 18, 2010 - 10:22 am | Permalink

yummy yummy!!!!
    .-= NKOTB´s last blog ..Chin’s Stylish Chinese Cuisine =-.

• February 18, 2010 - 5:17 pm | Permalink

Another happening place in Klang. A Happy and Prosperous CNY to you.

• lotus tan
    February 18, 2010 - 9:11 pm | Permalink

good food it have free time i will try ;->

• February 19, 2010 - 1:30 am | Permalink

haha what a cute name! THey have some really intersting stuff. Happy CNY and gong hei fatt choy!
    .-= pigpigscorner´s last blog ..Dim Sum @ Phoenix Palace, London [Restaurant Review] =-.

• February 19, 2010 - 9:20 am | Permalink

Wow ! This exciting place we gotta try ! So fresh so young – wonder if its so beautiful, 2 ?
    :D
    .-= wiZsurf´s last blog ..Pangkor Island =-.

• February 19, 2010 - 2:50 pm | Permalink

aiks..i mis out this 1..such a great meal..:(
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..Authentic Home Cook Thai Food, Lang Sae Laa @ Tan Jetty, Weld Quey, Penang =-.

• February 19, 2010 - 11:11 pm | Permalink

Ha, the logo is so cute!

And I’m digging the idea of a “mushroom latte”… I might just have to play with this concept myself…