Din Tai Fung Pavilion

Din Tai Fung Pavilion

Din Tai Fung was ranked as one of the top 10 restaurant in 1993 by The New York Times and since then their franchise spread over to Australia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, and the United States. In Pavilion Kuala Lumpur yet another new outlet of Din Tai Fung can be found that provides a bursting flavours of Taiwanese cuisine such as their addictive Xiao Long Bao, something that I can’t get it out of my mind. The food served here is strictly of quality check as to maintain a tip top delicious meal for it’s diners.

Din Tai Fung Pavilion Interior 1

I truly adore the interior of the Din Tai Fung outlet at Pavilion, a very modern authenic clean chic atmosphereand I love the way the colours are being played on the wall. The giant wooden chopstick shades located at the centre of the hall was the main attraction, just an eye catching piece of art.

Din Tai Fung Pavilion Interior

As you walk deeper into the next room you will notice the change of feel as the overall interior change into a modern black and white chinese look, just make me totally speechless. :) Just amazing!

Din Tai Fung Chefs
Chefs at Work at Din Tai Fung, Pavilion

• February 26, 2010 - 9:04 am | Permalink

The foods at Din Tai Fung are simply gorgeous and their quality are always maintained tip top 😀
    .-= email2me´s last blog ..Chicken Brand Home Made Sarsi Drink From Kelantan =-.

• February 26, 2010 - 12:17 pm | Permalink

yea i love the chicken shoup and the black sesame bao and the dao sha xiao long bao !!!*-*~
    .-= coco´s last blog ..Life is beautiful ?~* =-.

• February 27, 2010 - 1:10 am | Permalink

Their xiao long bau is the best! I miss it!!!
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..My Honeymoon at Maldives – Part 2 =-.

• February 27, 2010 - 4:51 am | Permalink

Yes, their xiu long bau is better than most XLBs around. I haven’t tried the red bean version though! Time to go back… 😉
    .-= Bangsar-bAbE´s last blog ..Betty’s Midwest Kitchen, Aman Suria =-.

• February 27, 2010 - 4:33 pm | Permalink

the red bean xiao long bao looks tasty!!!
    .-= Jean´s last blog ..????1?Cupcake Fun 101??? =-.

• lotus tan
    February 27, 2010 - 6:48 pm | Permalink

wah….. good bau.. must take time to try

• February 28, 2010 - 6:01 pm | Permalink

Wooo…finally this is opened in Pavilion ya :) I’m a regular customer for this restaurant too, but in The Gardens branch la….love the Siew Lung Bao and Fried Rice too 😀

Oh gosh, hungry now >.<
    .-= uLi´s last blog ..Happy 1 year anniversary to ME ^^ =-.

• March 1, 2010 - 9:16 am | Permalink

I hope they will open one outlet at Penang. Had an awesome experience at Taiwan Ding Tai Fung!
    .-= allie´s last blog ..A tasty breakfast at Pulau Tikus Market =-.

• March 1, 2010 - 9:28 am | Permalink

loved their siew lung bao

• March 1, 2010 - 11:59 am | Permalink

i would like to try out the chicken soup. looks tasty
    .-= xin´s last blog ..DIY Recipe: Stuffed Yellow Capsicum Boats =-.

• Augustdiners
    March 5, 2010 - 10:56 pm | Permalink

I would love to eat in that black and white interior. Looks chic and comfortable. 😀

• March 10, 2010 - 9:03 pm | Permalink

Yeah, still think that DTF serves the best XLB amongst all the others.