Chinese New Year Celebration Sushi King

Sushi King Yee Sang

WoW! I am having the “Yee Sang” food trail, this stop is at Sushi King which happens to be celebrating the prosterity wit Hotate & Yee Sang! In fact it started since 15th January and ends on 28th February. Amazing when comes to “Yee Sang”, at sushi King the have a huge portion of silced salmon and also not forgetting Hotate! beside Hotate, I was excited to find the whole plate of Yee sang was painted with tempura flakes, very interesting and yet fragrant too. I got to admit that the ‘Yee Sang” here is very affordable only at RM38.88 and also comes in one portion mini “Yee Sang” at RM8.88

Sushi King Yee Sang 3Sushi King Yee Sang 4
Sushi King Yee Sang 1Sushi King Yee Sang 2
Indulging into Sushi King’s Prosperity Yee Sang

sushi King 2

I just adore this Yaki Sushi, delicious scallops, drizzle over with mayonnaise and stuffed with crabstick and sushi rice, very gorgeous!

Sushi King 3

What excites me that evening was thigs Nama Hotate, can you imagine I am eating premium raw scallops over sushi rice, yes I did just did that, just a wholesome goodness of freshness, just terrific!

Sushi King

Kids will just adore this, why, having shushi rice laced with cheese defintely an excitement, just full of vitamins! I find it really different and very fusion, having to bite into the scallop was a blessing! :) Am I preaching, Hotate Cheese?

sushi king 5

I saw this giant egg sat in the middle of the table, so attractive by itself but smaller and shy than an ostrich egg tho, Hotate ball! I like the mashed potato mixed with shredded scallop, very tasty too!

sushi king 4

Hotate Ankake Tofu, looked beautiful and deliocious too but must have it with some rice and have it while it is warm! 😉

sushi king 1

Omelette rice topped with scallops prepared by the chef here also shined Hotate Tama Don, I find it deliciously prepared and no hanky panky :).

• February 4, 2010 - 3:48 pm | Permalink

Wah how many yee sang you had liao? LOL Nice set meal from sushi king!
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..Aunty Lan Homemade Noodles =-.

• February 4, 2010 - 4:28 pm | Permalink

Kids love sushi, must bring them to this place.

• February 4, 2010 - 5:21 pm | Permalink

long time didn’t patron Sushi King…perhaps should check out the set soon!!
    .-= SimpleGirl´s last blog ..Popeyes@ MidValley Megamall =-.

• February 4, 2010 - 6:15 pm | Permalink

Hah, CNY around the corner, time for yee sang again, Nice!
    .-= peteformation´s last blog ..A Husband and Wife Undying Love – True Story about My Cousin =-.

• February 4, 2010 - 7:58 pm | Permalink

Ya wor…you’ve been having the marathon non-stop yee-sang le…haha!
    .-= uLi´s last blog ..No More Dillema Now! =-.

• February 4, 2010 - 11:57 pm | Permalink

Yee sang again… how nice! I only get to eat it once a year at auntie Lily’s CNY party. 😉
    .-= LCOM´s last blog ..Kuih Bangkit 2010 =-.

• February 5, 2010 - 12:28 pm | Permalink

damm,,very lau nia to see the menu..
    quite some time didnt go d…their lou sang is one of the best with the price tag on it~
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..Mardi Gras (New Orleans Style) Valentine’s Dinner Extravaganza Eccucino @ Prince Hotel, KL =-.

• February 6, 2010 - 4:42 am | Permalink

Super jealous now lor…I haven’t been to sushi king in a long time, there’s so many other distractions.
    .-= pigpigscorner´s last blog ..Taste of Malaysia at Sedap, London [Restaurant Review] =-.