Chinese New Year Celebration Mandarin Palace Restaurant The Federal

Federal Hotel 13

Mandarin Palace Restaurant was my next stop and I had been to this place since I was a teenager. I can recall it was my auntie Girlie who gave my dad and his family such a treat whenever we visited Kuala Lumpur, she is really a nice aunt, my favourite aunt! Revisiting to this restaurant do brings back a lot of memories, the good ones! :) yes those delicious Chinese cuisine and I am back here yet again to taste their Chinese New Year ala carte Dim Sum.

Federal Hotel 14

The setting is still as gorgeous as before, all the walls were fully filled with awesome lovely wood hand craving with dragons everywhere, so authentic, even the entrance was filled with wooden interior. Even this restaurant was officially opened in 1957, it is still being well maintained till today, still steal the show with it’s excellent beauty.

Federal Hotel 1
Auspicious Spread of Yee Sang

• February 8, 2010 - 8:11 am | Permalink

Errr… Thai Style Yee Sang??? Must be very refreshing?!
    .-= NKOTB´s last blog ..Chin’s Stylish Chinese Cuisine =-.

• February 8, 2010 - 10:14 am | Permalink

Nice dim sum you had!
    .-= KennyT´s last blog ..Mr. Taco Truck – Quarry Bay =-.

• February 8, 2010 - 10:15 am | Permalink

all look yummy, I love dim sum !
    .-= Sonia´s last blog ..Nian Gao ???? (Chinese steamed New Year sticky cake) =-.

• February 8, 2010 - 11:51 am | Permalink

I wanna try the Thai Style yee sang!!
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..If we were in a smaller car… =-.

• February 8, 2010 - 1:23 pm | Permalink

the dim sum looks good lei and yee sang again..i guess i have to learn to say no d~
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..Mardi Gras (New Orleans Style) Valentine’s Dinner Extravaganza Eccucino @ Prince Hotel, KL =-.

• February 8, 2010 - 10:00 pm | Permalink

I love Loh Mai Kai le…and the one in ur post looks yummy-licious :)

• February 9, 2010 - 9:04 am | Permalink

wah.. early early morning before I have my breakfast already see these yummy dim sum photos. My bread sure turns out taste bad one 😛
    .-= allie´s last blog ..Lang Sae Lee – Jetty Home Cooked Thai Food =-.

• February 9, 2010 - 9:44 am | Permalink

wow im interested to taste the fish paste porridge..looks interesting!
    .-= xin´s last blog ..Cute Angpow Packets =-.