Chinese New Year Celebration Grand Imperial Bangsar Shopping Centre BSC

Grand Imperial Chopstick

It was awesome and I just can’t get enough of this Chinese New Year dining experience, every place that I dine seems to be different, exciting, unique and gorgeously prepared and Grand Imperial was one of them. I was drowning with excitment when I saw the awesome refreshing scallops painted the landscaping of the Yee Sang where as the Suckling Piglet was full of orgasm on that evening. Having the freshness from the sea was the main highlight too and the giant garoupa was prepared superbly delicous.

Grand Imperial CNY Dishes

On that evening Chef Kenny and Ms Kelly showcased to us a few of their superb dishes specially created for this Chinese New Year celebration.

• February 2, 2010 - 12:19 pm | Permalink

Tried their dim sum before, the siew yuk very zen!! Check this out – http://about-uli.blogspot.com/2009/11/dim-sum-grand-imperial-restaurant.html
    .-= uLi´s last blog ..OD Annual Dinner cum Mr.Ferrari Farewell…….again~ =-.

• February 2, 2010 - 4:40 pm | Permalink

All these dishes makes me hungry !
    .-= Sonia´s last blog ..Dhal curry =-.

• February 2, 2010 - 5:06 pm | Permalink

Whole Roasted Smoked Suckling Piglet. I want! I want!
    .-= allie´s last blog ..Manila Place, Gurney Plaza =-.

• February 2, 2010 - 6:46 pm | Permalink

I am getting so excited about eating CNY food! And trust me, I usually dread this time of the year – only so much lou sang I can take but this year, the posts so far from food blogs have just been so mouth watering!!

• February 2, 2010 - 6:51 pm | Permalink

So excited when i know suckling piglet can be takeaway.

The packaging is awesome!!!
    .-= purpleserenity´s last blog ..Delectable Cup Cakes @ The Gardens =-.

• February 3, 2010 - 5:01 am | Permalink

OMG I’m so jealous!
    .-= pigpigscorner´s last blog ..Braised Beef & Tendons with Egg Noodles =-.

• February 3, 2010 - 8:25 am | Permalink

I wonder they deliver the suckling pig to Penang or not??
    BTW, this is my 1st time seeing such big pot of loh sang!! really ‘Geng’! hahahahahah

Anyway, I like!! ;)
    .-= NKOTB´s last blog ..???? Ginger Milk Curd =-.

• February 3, 2010 - 9:28 am | Permalink

Wow! all the photos make me hungry la! Wish I’m having fresh scallop, pacific clams dish and roasted suckling piglet right in front of me now.
    .-= foodntravella´s last blog ..HOUSE OF TANG @ BANGSAR – CHINESE NEW YEAR SET MENU =-.

• February 3, 2010 - 10:22 am | Permalink

scallops in yee sang?! thats new!

and oh dear, look at the piglet….*drooooooool*
    .-= xin´s last blog ..My great discovery – Restaurant Piccadilly @ Millenium Square Seksyen 14 =-.

• February 3, 2010 - 10:21 pm | Permalink

Yikes, what a feast! I wish such traditional delicacies could be made vegan…

• February 4, 2010 - 9:33 am | Permalink

Wah first time I see take away suckling pig!! Droolsss
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..Aunty Lan Homemade Noodles =-.