It had been awesome and I had make up my mind to start featuring a series of cooking posting of many great Master Chefs in Kuala Lumpur. For the first posting I would love to share the secrets from Master Chef Bong Jun Choi with you, of course with the consent of the chef himself. Master Chef Bong Jun Choi is a very well known chinese chef in Kuala Lumpur and had trained many fantastic chefs. Currently he is attached with the award winning Chinese restaurant Lai Po Heen at The Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur. As we are going to celebrate the Chinese New Year, Chef Bong himself had created a few delicious recipes for us. In part 1 we will learn on how to create Steamed Chicken and Abalone Bao & Hand Rolled Aromatic Duck.
Subscribe For Free Updates
TagsAmp Aroma Baking Class Baking Classes Big Boys Big Boys Oven Cake Flour Celebrity Chef Chinese Cuisine Chinese New Year Chinese Restaurant Dessert Dim Sum Dish Dishes Egg White Egg Yolk Fillings Fish Paste Flavour Flavours Freshness Garlic Ginger Glutinous Rice Hotel Kuala Lumpur kuala lumpur Launch Liking Love Macarons Master Chef New Year Pan Fried penang petaling jaya Prawn Prawns Salmon Salted Egg Sunny Sunny Yaw Texture Wedding Cake Yaw
- New York’s Iconic Nathan’s Famous Debut South East Asia Outlet in Malaysia
- A Night of Delicious Discovery with United State Potato Board
- Lunch at Tiffin Weil Hotel Ipoh
- An Auspicious Year of The Goat Celebration at Summer Palace Putrajaya Marriott Hotel
- Prosperous Chinese New Year DInner at Lai Ching Yuen Grand Millennium Hotel