Wedding Cakes by Sunny Yaw

bigboysoven bunting printing 20100107

Sunny Yaw Wedding Cake Collection 1
WHITE DREAMS

Last weekend it was my first participation in a wedding fair and it was the Princely Wedding Fair 2010 held at The Prince Hotel & Residence Kuala Lumpur. It had been a long time that I wanted to have something beautiful, simple and pure for my wedding cakes, therefore this time it drove me heading toward to create a collection of white wedding cakes.

Sunny Yaw Wedding Cake Collection 2

I named this cake the White Dreams, simple and elegant, layered with white piping royal icing and finished off with an elegant bloom.

• January 12, 2010 - 3:40 pm | Permalink

I have attended many types of fair and its great attending a wedding fair too. I enjoyed many pieces of your passionfruit tartlets.
    .-= ck lam´s last blog ..Nasi Kandar Line Clear on Penang Road =-.

• January 12, 2010 - 4:22 pm | Permalink

Aih too bad I didn’t have the chance to taste the desserts because of making up session… Enjoyed the experience so much! And I loved the ‘Beauty’ cake too, so elegant without crying out loud.
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..Room Eighteen at Mid Valley =-.

• January 12, 2010 - 6:10 pm | Permalink

Beauty is definitely my favourite!! love the lace effect on the cake! :)
    .-= lingzie´s last blog ..Sumida Japanese Restaurant @ Prima Tanjung, Penang =-.

• January 12, 2010 - 9:00 pm | Permalink

luxurious cakes! What’s more shall I say?
    .-= Little Inbox´s last blog ..Roast Chicken Thigh With Herbs =-.

• January 12, 2010 - 9:50 pm | Permalink

Truly awe-inspiring work! I would kill for half as much talent when it came to decorating cakes…!

• January 13, 2010 - 9:04 am | Permalink

cant wait for sunny to design a cake for me :D
    .-= xin´s last blog ..Movie Review: The premier of ??? Woohoo =-.

• January 13, 2010 - 10:51 am | Permalink

time and effort that make up to these beautiful cakes!!!! there’s no short cut too! right?
    .-= NKOTB´s last blog ..The Living Room =-.

• January 13, 2010 - 11:57 am | Permalink

Wow, the dessert look great! Make me salivate! :)

• January 13, 2010 - 4:46 pm | Permalink

I am in awe! The wedding cakes look absolutely elegant.
    .-= Angie@Angie’s Recipes´s last blog ..Strawberry Fruit Tea Chiffon Cake =-.

• January 13, 2010 - 10:40 pm | Permalink

Simple and nice!
    .-= uLi´s last blog ..Yummy-licious Chicken Hot Pot (???) =-.

• January 14, 2010 - 1:07 am | Permalink

I love every single cakes showcased here! Sunny, you rock!
    .-= Cookie´s last blog ..Garlic and Rosemary Focaccia Bread (Bread Mix) =-.

• January 14, 2010 - 7:19 am | Permalink

So far I ordered 4 durian cakes and 1 choco mouse cake, more cakes to come…
    .-= superwilson´s last blog ..The Amazing Le Khaokob (Tham Le) Cave of Trang, Thailand with Video =-.

• January 14, 2010 - 9:19 am | Permalink

I like the princess cake. soo elegant!
    .-= allie´s last blog ..Spicy and Sour Fish Bihun @ Sg. Ara =-.

• January 14, 2010 - 11:35 pm | Permalink

wah2,the cake look so beautiful n delicious…
    .-= eyriqazz´s last blog ..Ada Apa Dengan Melromeo =-.

• lotus tan
    January 15, 2010 - 11:33 pm | Permalink

special n all in white…nice..