Sunny Yaw Wedding Cake Collection at Princely Wedding Fair 2010

Wedding Cake by Sunny Yaw
Sunny Yaw Wedding Cake Collection

This week is rather a busy week for me. I am preparing some of my 2010 Wedding Cake Collection for The Princely Wedding Fair 2010 starting from this 9-10th January 2010 at Prince Hotel & Residence Kuala Lumpur. Not only that, I will be setting up a wedding dessert table featuring my sweet tooth limited desserts specially for you and the guests on this 9th January at about 1pm. So at the moment it is not fun at all as loads of hot steam flourishing through my studio! lol! :( If you want to know what will be installing for you this coming weekend, just come to the Princely Wedding 2010 starting from 11am.

Princely Wedding 2010 will be another exciting event where lucky ladies will get Bubbly Brides make over and will be dressed in awesome beautiful gown plus one portrait shot photography. Guests may also enter the Princely Wedding Contest and the most exciting of the day will be Bridal Fashion Show by Carven Ong’s Couture presented by DIVA production. If you are free on this saturday morning, do drop by at this wonderful event and you never know who you may bump into, hey come and see me also, me me! :) . . . so see you yeah, have to be back to my studio, my cake is burning :( , love Sunny Yaw !

2 Days Sale Only
UP to 70% Discount @ Carven Ong Couture on 9th – 10th Jan 2010

Princely Wedding fair 2010 advertisement

• January 7, 2010 - 8:34 am | Permalink

Oh dear! I’m going to miss seeing your Collection at the Fair. So sad .. only back in KL next weekend. From the side profile of the cake you have posted, I am sure it’ll be awesome. All the best and a great 2010 start for you.

• January 7, 2010 - 9:00 am | Permalink

wah!!! got 70% off the gowns? MUST GO!

• January 7, 2010 - 11:57 am | Permalink

I’m definitely going just to taste those sweet desserts from BBO!!! :)
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..Teppanyaki’s Fuji Snow =-.

• Danny
    January 7, 2010 - 12:59 pm | Permalink

It,s about time to seriously consider my second marriage.

• January 7, 2010 - 5:24 pm | Permalink

can i hug the cake and take pic ah?
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..Bagel ‘n’ Coffee Station @ Hartamas Shopping Center =-.

• January 8, 2010 - 1:21 pm | Permalink

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, it gave me a chance to find your fantastic site. Love your baking and that cake is amazing. It sounds like you are very busy for the show; hope it goes great! Cath-

• January 8, 2010 - 11:31 pm | Permalink

Man, your posts always make me want to start planning my wedding… And I don’t even have a boyfriend! Ha! ;)
    .-= Hannah´s last blog ..Breaking the Rules =-.

• January 10, 2010 - 10:14 am | Permalink

Simply gorgeous! You do such an outstanding job!
    .-= veron´s last blog ..Puff Pastry – two ways =-.