Lam Ah Coffee Shop Lebuh Chulia Penang

Kedai Kopi Lam Ah

Lovely Penang, unique and full of culture. I just love walking along the narrow streets, glancing through the old pre-war shop lots. This time I stopped at Lebuh Chulia, a street where a heaven for backpackers, affordable lodging. I was introduced to this small corner coffee shop named Lam Ah Coffeeshop which was really unique by itself, a very old coffee shop but served the best most refreshing fresh nutmeg juice. I just love it at the first sight, delicious beyond imagination, just speechless. A drink that you must try yourself if you are in the area.

Lam  Ah Fresh Nutmeg Juice
One of the great discovery, an awesome nutmeg juice to kill the thirst!

• January 5, 2010 - 9:53 pm | Permalink

Nutmeg juice? Is it “kat cai suen mui”? 😀
    .-= uLi´s last blog ..Lunch @Dragon-i (????) 1 Utama =-.

• January 5, 2010 - 11:52 pm | Permalink

What great food! That juice must be delicious…

.-= Rosa´s last blog ..WEEKEND CAT BLOGGING #239 =-.

• January 6, 2010 - 3:55 am | Permalink

The o jian looks amazing! and nutmeg juice??!!
    .-= pigpigscorner´s last blog ..KFC Fried Rice – Finger Lickin’ Good =-.

• January 6, 2010 - 8:47 am | Permalink

my fav stall for beef noodles…perfect!!!
    .-= SimpleGirl´s last blog ..Laksa@Opposite Penang Chinese Girls’ School =-.

• January 6, 2010 - 9:22 am | Permalink

Went there for breakfast last weekend. I wanted to try out the nutmeg juice, but it’s pretty pricey hor…
    .-= allie´s last blog ..Birthday Celebration @ Hard Rock Cafe =-.

• January 6, 2010 - 10:06 am | Permalink

This is my fav beef koay teow stall in Penang. Beef are tender and koay teow is smooth …. tasty!
    .-= email2me´s last blog ..Princely Wedding Fair at Prince Hotel and Residence This 9th Jan 2010 =-.

• January 6, 2010 - 10:09 am | Permalink

damm jealous…
    how come always takke pic with you together and your pics always so nice eh..

geram!

have to steal pics from u liau! :p
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..Snowflakes @ Pavilion =-.

• January 6, 2010 - 10:16 am | Permalink

I love nutmeg juice! but i know some ppl really hate it coz they say it tastes like the nutmeg balm for insect bites -_-
    .-= xin´s last blog ..Christmas Eve: Of Orchard Road & Soup Restaurant in Singapore =-.

• January 6, 2010 - 11:01 am | Permalink

Will make sure to try the food and nutmeg drink at this place when I visit Penang :)
    .-= Selba´s last blog ..Tukang Susu Kacang Kedelai (Soybean Milk) =-.

• January 6, 2010 - 2:27 pm | Permalink

Glad you like the nutmeg juice. It is the drink I go for on every of my visit :)

• January 6, 2010 - 3:46 pm | Permalink

love the beef noodles.
    .-= Duckie´s last blog ..Ipoh Road Yong Tau Foo =-.

• January 6, 2010 - 10:13 pm | Permalink

oh tt bowl of noodles look sooooo yummy! i can imagine the taste of the soup!

• January 7, 2010 - 10:54 am | Permalink

Fried oyster looks good. always loved it. Next time will go to penang to try!!
    .-= superwilson´s last blog ..Beautiful Suphan Buri City Pillar Shrine, Thailand =-.

• January 7, 2010 - 12:01 pm | Permalink

Hmm haven’t tried nutmeg juice before even though I was in penang for 5 years! *LOL* The Oyster omelette looks good!!! I love it crispy! :)
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..Teppanyaki’s Fuji Snow =-.

• January 7, 2010 - 12:19 pm | Permalink

Beefy goodness…. Really would like to enjoy one now.