LA LA CHONG Seafood Village

We had Sidney’s birthday dinner celebration at La La Chong together with CK Lam, Teoh, Shirley, Shirley’s Juniour, Sidney and myself. It was not an easy to find hidden in a housing estate near the old Subang Airport. But I would say it was a discovery of jewel, the food that night was awesome delicious. Just perfect!

Lala Chong poached baby octopus
Poached Baby Octopus

The poarched Bay Octopus was dliciously done, the chilli sauce gave it a kick! A perfect dish to start off with! Lovely! :)

• January 14, 2010 - 1:11 pm | Permalink

wah lots of food wor… happy bday sydney
    .-= NKOTB´s last blog ..Crystal Jade Restaurant ???? =-.

• January 14, 2010 - 1:28 pm | Permalink

the deep fried mantou is too oily, i prefer the steamed ones.
    .-= foodbin´s last blog ..SUNNY SEAFOOD RESTAURANT SUBANG 2. =-.

• January 14, 2010 - 2:16 pm | Permalink

Wah Crab roe looks so deliciously tempting and yummy! Dip with mantou.. perfect!
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..3 meals in Penang =-.

• January 14, 2010 - 3:29 pm | Permalink

That crab roe dish is stunning!

• January 14, 2010 - 9:26 pm | Permalink

This remind me I have long time did not visit to this restaurant, must go and makan there soon..
    .-= Sonia´s last blog ..Milk tea muffin and Thanks to Jane !! =-.

• January 14, 2010 - 9:33 pm | Permalink

Hmmm…yummy food!!!
    .-= uLi´s last blog ..Yummy-licious Chicken Hot Pot (???) =-.

• January 15, 2010 - 4:32 am | Permalink

This is one restaurant I want to try when I go back to M’sia. You guys are so lucky, get to eat like this all the times.
    .-= LCOM´s last blog ..Vietnamese Fried Springrolls (Cha Gio) =-.

• January 15, 2010 - 9:31 am | Permalink

I used to have this paku vegetable stir fried with sambal during my stay at hometown. It’s very rare to get it here in Penang. Stir fried with tuna is something new to me. Must ask my aunt to try to cook this when I’m back home :)
    .-= allie´s last blog ..Sunrise Photography =-.

• January 15, 2010 - 11:55 am | Permalink

gosh. i am seriously craving for crabs now! *saliva all over keyboard*
    .-= xin´s last blog ..Princely Wedding Fair 2010 @ Prince Hotel & Residence Kuala Lumpur =-.

• January 16, 2010 - 3:23 pm | Permalink

Never tried poached baby octopus before :O

• January 19, 2010 - 1:48 am | Permalink

omg it looks soooo good at this time of the night T_T
    .-= christock´s last blog ..LG’s LED LCD TV Launch @ Hilton KL =-.