Jo & Matthew Wedding Cupcakes Dragonfly

Jo & Matthew wedding cupcakes

I would like to congratulate Jo & Matthew on their wedding celebration which was held last weekend at Ah Yat Abalone Restaurant, PJ. When I meet Jo and Matthew, they knew what they really want, cupcakes & dragonflies. Both of this awesome couple even had a pair of dragonfly embroided on their wedding gown and suit, so stylish indeed!

Jjo & Matthew wedding cupcakes 1

So I decided to sculptured some sugarpaste dragonflies, having a pair on the top mini cake and left eight dragonfly flying freely on the cupcakes. I used light yellow as the main colour and golden brown as the back drop colour. I was a bit worry how it may turn out but it was awesomely matching, just elegant and match both of there out fit that evening! ;)

Jo & Matthew wedding cupcakes 2

I had deigned six tiers for the cupcakes and a mini cake as the topper. Even the table cloth that evening matched the cupcakes, awesome! :)

Jo & Matthew wedding cupcakes 3

Jo was very excited to see the cupcake tiers, she just love it instantly, why? she told me on the spot, :) and so did Matthew! here I would like to congratulate Jo & Matthew for having a woonderful wedding reception! thanks for believing in us . . . . . . . . . . love Sunny Yaw!

• January 20, 2010 - 7:22 pm | Permalink

the dragonfly very cute :) nice
    .-= Christine´s last blog ..Sarawak Laksa @ Restoran Tar Chong, Equine Park =-.

• January 20, 2010 - 9:37 pm | Permalink

It’s so elegant but at the same time fun. Absolutely gorgeous!
    .-= the caked crusader´s last blog ..Advocaat cake =-.

• January 20, 2010 - 10:06 pm | Permalink

Nice Nice :) You haven’t reply me leh whether can tailor-made 1 for my wedding or not? :P
    .-= uLi´s last blog ..IMB III [Chapter II - People & Activities] =-.

• January 20, 2010 - 10:40 pm | Permalink

Awesine cupcakes ,I like the dragonfly, look so cute!
    .-= Sonia´s last blog ..Green tea (Matcha) sponge cake =-.

• January 20, 2010 - 11:38 pm | Permalink

this is one bug that I don’t mind eating, hehe
    .-= noobcook´s last blog ..Chocolate Lava Cake =-.

• January 21, 2010 - 12:01 am | Permalink

That is so pretty! I love that dragonfly!

.-= Rosa´s last blog ..WEEKEND CAT BLOGGING #241 =-.

• January 21, 2010 - 4:54 pm | Permalink

As always beautiful creation!

• January 23, 2010 - 2:04 am | Permalink

Dragonfly is not a common theme for wedding cake yet it’s so stunning! I like it!
    .-= Cookie´s last blog ..Garlic and Rosemary Focaccia Bread (Bread Mix) =-.