CITY STAR RESTAURANT Taman Bukit Mayang Emas

Restaurant City Star

Hey I was invited to tag along with some well known foodies like Ken Chan, CK Lam , Anne & Cassandra from Gourmet Tour for a food indulgence, this time we dropped by Anne’s friends Chef’s MC Wong’s restaurant The City Star Restaurant, just nearby Tropicana Golf Club.

Restaurant City Star Collage 1Restaurant City Star Collage 4Restaurant City Star Collage 6
Restaurant City Star Collage 3Restaurant City Star Collage 2Restaurant City Star Collage 5

I just love the deco of this half air-condition restaurant, so homey and so full of chinese heritage. You can find a lot of chinese tea pots and cups on parade as the owner himself is a big gamer in Chinese tea.

• January 19, 2010 - 5:24 pm | Permalink

When you want to invite me for a good dinner like this? hahaha..
    .-= Sonia´s last blog ..Mango Salad Fish =-.

• January 19, 2010 - 5:37 pm | Permalink

Spicy Mix Seafood in Steamed Pumpkin looks special to me, never try this dish before le…aiikkksss~ I am hungry now =.=”
    .-= uLi´s last blog ..IMB III [Chapter II – People & Activities] =-.

• January 19, 2010 - 7:46 pm | Permalink

Food looks delicious…..
    .-= FoOd PaRaDiSe´s last blog ..Wang Chao Chinese Cuisine @ Pekaka Square, Penang =-.

• January 19, 2010 - 8:11 pm | Permalink

The hor fun sounds absolutely heavenly! I am sick and not been able to eat anything, yet your description actually induced hunger pangs! Why don’t they do delivery?! :-(
    .-= 550ml jar of faith @minchow´s last blog ..The Church of Japanese Curry, Cocoichi =-.

• January 20, 2010 - 12:24 am | Permalink

We must visit this restaurant again…as there are so many more dishes to try out in the menu.
    .-= ck lam´s last blog ..Penang Assam Laksa In Perak Road With Fish Ball =-.

• January 20, 2010 - 8:26 am | Permalink

the hor fun caught my attention…. it looks oily, but am sure it is very very very delicious!
    .-= NKOTB´s last blog ..Restaurant Pau Kee ???????? =-.

• January 20, 2010 - 8:41 am | Permalink

Actually the fried hor fun doesn’t look appetizing to me but your comment proved otherwise, guess can’t judge a dish by its’ look huh? This is the first time I see hor fun fried in this way too.

Oh it’s in PJ, I might get to try this restaurant.
    .-= LCOM´s last blog ..Sweet Lily Buds and Lotus Seeds Soup =-.

• January 20, 2010 - 9:32 am | Permalink

LOL! I am actually with LCOM. The hor fun picture doesn’t look appetizing at all. But from the way you describe it, I can wait to have a mouthful! 😛
    .-= allie´s last blog ..Raja Uda Famous Curry Mee =-.

• January 20, 2010 - 11:27 am | Permalink

The food here are simply awesome ….. don’t judge by the look of the restaurant or the food …. it is cooked for taste and not for the look. Slurp …. drooling ….
    .-= email2me´s last blog ..Princely Wedding Fair at Prince Hotel and Residence This 9th Jan 2010 =-.

• January 20, 2010 - 11:29 am | Permalink

spotted the Spicy Mix Seafood in Steamed Pumpkin. it is looking deeeelicious
    .-= ai wei´s last blog ..Back to School: We are only 16! =-.

• January 20, 2010 - 11:55 am | Permalink

the food looks great! especially the spare ribs… hehehe
    .-= lingzie´s last blog ..Ivy’s Kitchen @Chow Thye Road, Penang =-.