Chinese New Year Celebration Grand Palace Pavilion

Chinese New Year Grand Palace

An invitation was on my doorstep, and being invited for a lunar New Year lunch was exciting and therefore an invitation that was had to resist. I was summoned to be at the Grand Palace Restaurant at Pavilion KL. This is one of the latest restaurant operated under the Palace Group. A very well decorated restaurant and when i was there, most of it’s tables were full with guests and that tells me, this restaurant going to be a great exploration of good food and I was the lucky one! :)

Chinese New Year Grand Palace 1Chinese New Year Grand Palace 3Chinese New Year Grand Palace 2
Chinese New Year Grand Palace 4

• January 24, 2010 - 9:27 am | Permalink

Oh..I love Yee Sheng!
    Every year my family and I will go Shik Yun Restaurant which located at Jalan Imbi (the one which still use charcoal to cook) for their Yee Sheng.
    So far it’s the best Yee Sheng that I’ve tasted! (Have you try it before??)
    .-= Jean´s last blog ..B.Liv – Happy S.A.D =-.

• January 24, 2010 - 8:28 pm | Permalink

Not yet CNY, you already had so many good Yee Sang, so envy you..
    .-= Sonia´s last blog ..Kuih Bangkit, crispy and simply melt-in-mouth !! =-.

• January 24, 2010 - 10:40 pm | Permalink

Hehehe…glad that you are invited there and help them to advertise it ^^ I will be having my wedding dinner there in coming Dec’10 😉 I’ve also tried their food b4 I made the booking, seems not bad and I love the environment there :)
    .-= uLi´s last blog ..Scuba TV =-.

• January 24, 2010 - 11:16 pm | Permalink

just by loking at it, wish i can eat it now for supper.droll~
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..Scuba TV =-.

• January 24, 2010 - 11:24 pm | Permalink

nian nian you yee sang hehe, awesomesss!
    .-= christock´s last blog ..#yorais – A Malaysian-made Twitter Trending Topic Story =-.

• January 25, 2010 - 12:45 am | Permalink

I’m going to have my CNY reunion dinner here soon. As excited as you too! 😉
    .-= food-4tots´s last blog ..Caramel popcorn =-.

• January 25, 2010 - 1:01 am | Permalink

I misses the food already…hope to revisit the restaurant again.