Big Boys Oven Usher in The Year of The Tiger

CNY BBO Tiger 2
THE TIGERS

As for us, Sidney had just upgraded his camera from his Canon to Nikon D90 . . . hahaha this time he had a great time spending his savings but on the other hand producing good photos is a must I guess. As for me I too had been gearing up for this Chinese New Year with some great projects (will tell when the time is right) beside eating around. This weekend my itchy fingers got carry away and ended up sculpturing some sugar paste figurings, I did some tangerings and Chinese wordings to give the Chinese New Year feel and the most exciting part was, I did a couple of Tiger heads for cupcakes and cake decorations.

CNY Tangerine  Gum Pasre

CNY BBO Tiger 3
ADORABLE TIGERS

CNY BBO Tiger
INVITING TIGERS

CNY Gum Paste
SUGAR PASTE CHINESE NEW YEAR DECORATION

CNY Cookies
The Chinese New Year Cookies

I am also will be gearing up my Chinese New Year cookies for sale, would you like to order some? Not only that I will be having my Red & Orange Chinese New Year Macarons and cupcakes for sale too, awesome, don’t forget to order them for this fantastic New Year! :)

CNY Macarons
My Chinese New Year MAcarons

Order, order, ORDER my desserts for this Chinese New Year as gifts to your relatives and friends . . . . . . I will be waiting for your orders, Love Sunny!

• January 31, 2010 - 1:27 pm | Permalink

They all just look lovely.
    .-= Sonia´s last blog ..Pineapple rolls (Nastar) ???- my own way ! =-.

• January 31, 2010 - 3:07 pm | Permalink

wow… finally upgraded to D90 ya???
    i have reference already lor!!!
    .-= NKOTB´s last blog ..Home Cooked Chili Crabs =-.

• January 31, 2010 - 8:52 pm | Permalink

Oh. My. Goodness! These orange cookies and tiger cakes are just the cutest! I might have trouble eating such adorable sweets… But then again, I might not. 😉

• January 31, 2010 - 9:24 pm | Permalink

Finally got your new Nikon D90…hope to see more great photos from you!
    .-= ck lam´s last blog ..Fried Oyster Omelette (Oh Chien) in Penang =-.

• January 31, 2010 - 11:55 pm | Permalink

no wonder saw you hold a Nikon camera just now !!
    .-= saucer´s last blog ..China Attractions – One of the Four Places Visited – Xi Tang (Day 2) =-.

• February 1, 2010 - 7:03 am | Permalink

Wow, those look so good! My CNY baking efforts are extremely lackadaisical by comparison.
    .-= Y´s last blog ..Daring Bakers Challenge : Nanaimo Bars =-.

• February 1, 2010 - 9:28 am | Permalink

Yeah! ONe more Nikon gang! :)
    .-= allie´s last blog ..Manila Place, Gurney Plaza =-.

• February 1, 2010 - 3:19 pm | Permalink

the tiger remind me of the Astro Movie that I just watch yesterday 😛
    .-= mimid3vils´s last blog ..Italian Cone Pizza =-.

• February 1, 2010 - 3:20 pm | Permalink

Tiger heads are so CUTE! Love those macarons!
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..What happened on Valentine’s Day 2009 =-.

• February 1, 2010 - 5:00 pm | Permalink

Nice and cute pastries ….luv it~
    .-= uLi´s last blog ..OD Annual Dinner cum Mr.Ferrari Farewell…….again~ =-.

• February 1, 2010 - 9:50 pm | Permalink

Wah lau eh …. already shoot like a pro!

The tiger are just too lovely to be eaten …..
    .-= email2me´s last blog ..My Hong Kong and China Gourmet Tour Itinerary With Tour2U Holidays Sdn Bhd =-.

• February 1, 2010 - 10:10 pm | Permalink

all your cookies and goodies are so cute!!
    and u upgraded to D90? wow. that’s cool!
    .-= Christine´s last blog ..Pho Hoa @ Tropicana City Mall =-.

• February 2, 2010 - 12:44 am | Permalink

Tigers look real scary, with those teeths. Hehe.

• February 2, 2010 - 9:33 am | Permalink

ahh the yummy macarons! love the tigers and the kam 😀
    .-= xin´s last blog ..Beer and Pork are best friends @ Craft Brews, Mutiara Damansara =-.

• February 2, 2010 - 12:53 pm | Permalink

that day i try the red Macarons d!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! i love the red one a lot norhx!!!! very nice!!!!! i like i like !!*-*
    .-= coco´s last blog ..Wall Sticker~* =-.

• February 4, 2010 - 12:14 am | Permalink

Definitely worth the investment. The shots look stunning as well as your creations!
    .-= food-4tots´s last blog ..Homemade pineapple rolls (pineapple tarts) =-.