WEDDING CAKES at Prince Hotel

Wedding cake at Prince 1

I had been keeping myself busy lately with my work and currently also a baysitter to my 6 years old nephew who is on school holiday at the moment. For sure finding time to blog is rather time limiting.

Recently I had crafted two wedding cakes and now being showcase at the lobby of Prince Hotel & Residence, downtown Kuala Lumpur. For one I had it sculpture with the feel of Christmas that comes with lots of colors and abstract and the other I had it totally abstract and simple.

• December 3, 2009 - 2:58 am | Permalink

the checkers one very colourful and it looks like not edible yet i bet it taste nice too!!*-*~
    .-= coco´s last blog ..Enju Japanese Restaurant @ Prince Hotel~* =-.

• December 3, 2009 - 8:44 am | Permalink

wow! the mosaic/tile cake so yao yeng!!!
    .-= xin´s last blog ..Part II:Pocket-friendly Latin American Food- The Shepherdoo Restaurant @ CentroMall Klang =-.

• December 3, 2009 - 8:50 am | Permalink

it’s beautiful, it’s colourful too!!! geee… awesome is the word! :)
    .-= NKOTB´s last blog ..??????? Yat Seng Roast Duck Rice =-.

• December 3, 2009 - 9:05 am | Permalink

So pretty and creative! Ah if we could just take a bite… :P
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..Hong Kong Day 5 – Dim Sum, Stanley Market, Yung Kee & Lan Kwai Fong =-.

• December 3, 2009 - 10:42 am | Permalink

the cakes look so nice..like kids painting~
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..My Honeymoon Desert @ 1-Utama =-.

• December 3, 2009 - 7:28 pm | Permalink

i love anything checkered! and checkered tier cake like this is something very new to me! very colourful!
    .-= Christine´s last blog ..Ten Hup Hong Kong Chee Cheung Fun @ Kajang =-.

• December 3, 2009 - 11:00 pm | Permalink

I’ve always admired your pastry skills! Been following your work for sometime … Hope I can attend your macaron classes someday … Keep it up!

Pei-Lin
    .-= Pei-Lin´s last blog ..Job’s Tears Seed, Dried Beancurd & Gingko Nut Sweet Soup Dessert (Tong Sui) ???????? =-.

• January 22, 2010 - 10:22 pm | Permalink

All weeding decorations are really nice, especially the cake that was designed very compatible to the theme of the wedding.
    .-= cupcake wedding cakes´s last blog ..Cupcake Wedding Cakes- The Newest Trend in Wedding Cakes =-.