SERAI SATAY BAR Pavilion

Serai Satay Bar Satay
Then came my mini pack Satay RM10, two chicken, two beef and two lamb plus two condiments stick! It was so salivating! All this came in a BIG paper tubbler, just love the presentation style, so chic too! :)

Serai Satay Bar Satay & Sauce
I just love the lamb, so juicy and tender so well grilled! yummy delicious and having it coated with a thick layer of sweet spicy peanut sauce made the whole eating ritual full of an orgasmic feeling! Just made me waiting to bite into the next one! Amazingly good! so was the beef and the chicken!

Serai Satay Bar Fish paste
Kerepok Lekur was delicious too, very finely fried to crispy!

Serai Satay Bar Chicken Rice
Pong Chai wanted to have some rice, so I order a rice set RM6.90 for him which consisted of a spice fried chicken, curry sauce, salad and rice. he liked it and nearly finished the whole plate himself.

Serai Satay Bar nasi empit
Then came the Soto Ayam RM6.90, pressed rice served with chicken broth and potato meat nugget which was good too as I really enjoyed the chicken broth.

Serai Satay Bar Sunny Yaw
Gosh, Pong Chai felt so sad at that moment as he wanted to have a satay but he was too full already and only can watch me indulging it with delight! Poorhim, so I packed home a tub of satay for him that evening . . . . . I just love the satays served here at Serai Satay Bar, wish you were here too, Love Sunny Yaw!

Serai Satay Bar Dishes

Serai Satay Bar
Lot P1.08.00
Level 1 Pavilion KL
168 Jalan Bukit Bintang
56100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel No: 03 2143 7070

• December 29, 2009 - 4:52 pm | Permalink

Wah so unique the packaging.. I love satay! Will try out this joint one day! :)
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..Bangkok Wasabe and Christmas at e@Curve =-.

• December 29, 2009 - 5:00 pm | Permalink

I like the dipping cup compare to the sauce plate. Easy to dip. Just one go. However, hope it is filled with sate sauce.

• December 29, 2009 - 5:05 pm | Permalink

It’s nice knowing this yummy satay joint inside Pavilion. The milk bandung sounds great…have not had one for a long time.
    .-= ck lam´s last blog ..Culinary Experience with GE Monogram By Chef Martin Yan at Starhill Kuala Lumpur =-.

• December 29, 2009 - 5:25 pm | Permalink

high class satay bar…hmm…i prefer the hawker type for satay…haha…but this look yummy indeed
    .-= SimpleGirl´s last blog ..Nancy’s Kitchen- Nyonya Delights@ Melaka =-.

• December 29, 2009 - 5:33 pm | Permalink

how come i didn’t notice keh???
    .-= NKOTB´s last blog ..Blue Reef =-.

• December 29, 2009 - 7:49 pm | Permalink

If time allow, maybe I will drop by here to try the satay on New Year eve !!
    .-= Sonia´s last blog ..Meals in Hong Kong =-.

• December 29, 2009 - 8:59 pm | Permalink

always go there but never realise this shop..must try on the lamb liau..boi tahan~
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..Sticks Fire Bistro @ Queesbay Mall, Penang =-.

• December 30, 2009 - 9:21 am | Permalink

I love satay! Must visit this joint the next time i go to KL :)
    happy New Year!
    .-= allie´s last blog ..Hawker Food at New Lane (Tasty Grilled Chicken Wing & Cuttlefish & Water Convolvulus) =-.

• December 30, 2009 - 9:54 am | Permalink

Had tasted the satay during my last visit. next will try soto ayam!
    .-= Foodntravella´s last blog ..HATYAI, THAILAND – CRYSTAL ISLAND, LOTUS FLOWER LAKE & DINNER =-.

• December 30, 2009 - 10:17 am | Permalink

hmm…. high class satay~~ convenient with those tubbler, can eat while shopping ^.^
    .-= mimid3vils´s last blog ..Murni Discovery =-.

• December 30, 2009 - 10:18 am | Permalink

Forgot to wish you “Happy 2010″!!!
    .-= mimid3vils´s last blog ..Murni Discovery =-.

• December 30, 2009 - 12:47 pm | Permalink

this has been on my ‘want to try’ list for some time liao… once got satay, i sure go one! lol

happy new year guys! :)
    .-= lingzie´s last blog ..Where to Eat for New Year’s Eve 2009 in Penang =-.

• December 31, 2009 - 9:14 am | Permalink

yummmmmm can i have satay for bfast?
    .-= xin´s last blog ..Superdog and Jia Xiang Sarawak Kolo Mee in Vivo City, Singapore =-.