SERAI SATAY BAR Pavilion

Serai Satay Bar 1

During this school holiday my little kid nephew Pong Chai was staying with me for 2 weeks and I took him for a satay excursion at Serai Satay Bar located at the basement of Pavilion.

I love dropping by Serai Satay Bar almost everytime I do my shopping here, I just can’t leave without having half a dozen of it’s beef and lamb satay! Yes I just adore them, although the price is slightly higher than the one’s sold outside but the portion served here is rather satisfying huge! ;)

Serai Satay Bar

Serai Satay Bar Drinks
As always when I reach at Serai Satay Bar, within second I will order my favourite drink Serai(lemongrass) Blended RM5.50. As for this time I ordered the awesome Milk Bandung RM5.00 for Pong Chai upon knowing that he might had missed his milk-milk! :)

• December 29, 2009 - 4:52 pm | Permalink

Wah so unique the packaging.. I love satay! Will try out this joint one day! :)
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..Bangkok Wasabe and Christmas at e@Curve =-.

• December 29, 2009 - 5:00 pm | Permalink

I like the dipping cup compare to the sauce plate. Easy to dip. Just one go. However, hope it is filled with sate sauce.

• December 29, 2009 - 5:05 pm | Permalink

It’s nice knowing this yummy satay joint inside Pavilion. The milk bandung sounds great…have not had one for a long time.
    .-= ck lam´s last blog ..Culinary Experience with GE Monogram By Chef Martin Yan at Starhill Kuala Lumpur =-.

• December 29, 2009 - 5:25 pm | Permalink

high class satay bar…hmm…i prefer the hawker type for satay…haha…but this look yummy indeed
    .-= SimpleGirl´s last blog ..Nancy’s Kitchen- Nyonya Delights@ Melaka =-.

• December 29, 2009 - 5:33 pm | Permalink

how come i didn’t notice keh???
    .-= NKOTB´s last blog ..Blue Reef =-.

• December 29, 2009 - 7:49 pm | Permalink

If time allow, maybe I will drop by here to try the satay on New Year eve !!
    .-= Sonia´s last blog ..Meals in Hong Kong =-.

• December 29, 2009 - 8:59 pm | Permalink

always go there but never realise this shop..must try on the lamb liau..boi tahan~
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..Sticks Fire Bistro @ Queesbay Mall, Penang =-.

• December 30, 2009 - 9:21 am | Permalink

I love satay! Must visit this joint the next time i go to KL :)
    happy New Year!
    .-= allie´s last blog ..Hawker Food at New Lane (Tasty Grilled Chicken Wing & Cuttlefish & Water Convolvulus) =-.

• December 30, 2009 - 9:54 am | Permalink

Had tasted the satay during my last visit. next will try soto ayam!
    .-= Foodntravella´s last blog ..HATYAI, THAILAND – CRYSTAL ISLAND, LOTUS FLOWER LAKE & DINNER =-.

• December 30, 2009 - 10:17 am | Permalink

hmm…. high class satay~~ convenient with those tubbler, can eat while shopping ^.^
    .-= mimid3vils´s last blog ..Murni Discovery =-.

• December 30, 2009 - 10:18 am | Permalink

Forgot to wish you “Happy 2010″!!!
    .-= mimid3vils´s last blog ..Murni Discovery =-.

• December 30, 2009 - 12:47 pm | Permalink

this has been on my ‘want to try’ list for some time liao… once got satay, i sure go one! lol

happy new year guys! :)
    .-= lingzie´s last blog ..Where to Eat for New Year’s Eve 2009 in Penang =-.

• December 31, 2009 - 9:14 am | Permalink

yummmmmm can i have satay for bfast?
    .-= xin´s last blog ..Superdog and Jia Xiang Sarawak Kolo Mee in Vivo City, Singapore =-.