Gu Xuan Ju Restaurant Puchong Jaya

Gu Xuan Ju Restaurant

Gu Xuan Ju is a newly opened Chinese restaurant located at the heart of Puchong Jaya with so much to offer ranging form rice & noodle dishes right up to creative chinese cooking. Indulging into such a feast can be a piece of luxury in life for myself as I don’t need to sweat myself out in my own kitchen in preparing such a spread of gourmet, This I got to thank Master Wingz for the invitation, even though that night it was pouring rain, it did not stop me from attending, worth every single minute of it.

Gu Xuan Ju Restaurant interior
A very spacious restaurant with a modern Chinese interior.

• December 16, 2009 - 8:02 pm | Permalink

Bitter gourd with bean sprout is a good combination. This plate of fried bitter gourd was nicely done, still retaining the fresh green color.

I had this dish once before at a Teochew restaurant in Butterworth.
    .-= ck lam´s last blog ..Christmas & New Year Dining Celebrations in Penang! =-.

• December 16, 2009 - 8:09 pm | Permalink

Everything looks good…especially the pork rib king! I can feel my arteries clogging!! =P

• lotus tan
    December 16, 2009 - 9:29 pm | Permalink

all food is good n tasty . if i go to puchong i must try the food…i can’t wait…to eat yummy food…

• December 17, 2009 - 1:09 am | Permalink

nice place to have dinner with family…
    .-= purpleserenity´s last blog ..Fab. List of Memoir in Liverpool, England =-.

• December 17, 2009 - 9:01 am | Permalink

wow, another great place for dining….i simply love fried rice..haha…this one looks really good!!make me feel like having one for lunch, perhaps?
    .-= SimpleGirl´s last blog ..Penang Goh Huat Seng Teochew Charcoal steamboat & almond dessert =-.

• December 17, 2009 - 10:14 am | Permalink

Fried Bitter Gourd with Bean Sprout is a new combination to me. Next time I can suggest it to my aunt and let her cook :)

• December 18, 2009 - 4:32 pm | Permalink

the garlic prawn looks fantastic!
    .-= xin´s last blog ..Celebrate Christmas & New Year with Prince Hotel Kuala Lumpur =-.

• December 19, 2009 - 4:30 pm | Permalink

I like butter sauce dishes!!!