Grand Imperial at Bangsar Shopping Centre

Grand Imperial BSC 1

For a foodie like myself I just can’t resist of not attending an invite especially when it comes to a delicious chinese meal, I just love Chinese . . I mean Chinese cuisine. This time I was invited to lunch at Grand Imperial Restaurant at the Bangsar Shopping Centre.

Grand Imperial BSC

Grand Imperial BSC 2

• December 10, 2009 - 8:21 am | Permalink

OMG! Fine dining pan mee?! Everything here looks exquisite… BSC is like the new F&B hub!
    .-= 550ml jar of faith @minchow´s last blog ..Serving the Beast Within at Thai Sabye Sabye, Old Klang Road =-.

• December 10, 2009 - 9:01 am | Permalink

wah the Baked Sweet Potato Pastry looks so cuteeee. sid why are u making me hungry in the morning already???!!!
    .-= xin´s last blog ..Halal Chinese Cuisine @ China Treasures Sime Darby Convention Centre =-.

• December 10, 2009 - 10:25 am | Permalink

the Roasted Pork looks nice & crispy~ i would love a try on these

• December 10, 2009 - 11:18 am | Permalink

only 1 word – HUNGRY!!!!
    .-= NKOTB´s last blog ..??? Sa Rang Chae =-.

• December 10, 2009 - 12:02 pm | Permalink

Ahh I’m drooling at the Roasted duck! Yum!
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..Hong Kong Day 6 – Disneyland and more! =-.

• December 10, 2009 - 3:04 pm | Permalink

can i have a plate of roast pork please..look so good with the top crispy layer`
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..Meet the Starz (Aaron Kwok n Ekin Cheng) @ Aloha =-.

• December 10, 2009 - 5:00 pm | Permalink

Wow…a wide variety of food. I hope to have lunch at this restaurant too :)
    .-= ck lam´s last blog ..Shangri-La’s Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa 2009 Charity Christmas Tree Launch =-.

• December 10, 2009 - 7:28 pm | Permalink

wow… many choices….. should mark this down. lol
    .-= FoOd PaRaDiSe´s last blog ..Hardwicke House @ Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah, Penang. =-.

• December 10, 2009 - 8:24 pm | Permalink

actually hor… I’ve only dined once at BSC ;P haha. at marmalade…
    these loos exquisite!
    .-= Christine´s last blog ..Jarrod & Rawlins @ Damansara Heights =-.

• December 11, 2009 - 12:50 am | Permalink

all the food look so decent & yummy!!!

• lotus tan
    December 16, 2009 - 9:38 pm | Permalink

i love to eat smoked duck .. it can i wl be go to take the lunch at there..