AHROY THAI CUISINE Taman Segar Cheras Halal

Ahroy Thai Cuisine

This was recent, I was invited to a celebration of Thai food which highly recommended by SuperWilson located at Taman Segar Cheras, the restaurant called Ahroy Thai Cuisine. It was a get together to celebrate SupwerWilson parent’s anniversary and also Sid’s birthday! On that night we had a great time indulging the spread of food ordered by SuperWilson’s Dad that I would called The Royal Thai Cuisine of AhRoy! It was one of the most refine Thai food in KL that I ever had and was at an affordable price, definetly a must try restaurant if you craving for Thai cuisine.

Ahroy Thai Cuisine Collage 2Ahroy Thai Cuisine Collage 3Ahroy Thai Cuisine Collage 1

Ahroy Thai Cuisine customers

• December 28, 2009 - 4:40 pm | Permalink

Long time never had that tapioca dessert. So hard to find good ones.
    .-= tummythoz´s last blog ..Toilet Post#33 =-.

• December 28, 2009 - 8:04 pm | Permalink

Yumm yumm.. I love red ruby dessert :)

• December 28, 2009 - 10:51 pm | Permalink

Yummy and delicious !! Happy Holidays and Happy New Year !!

• December 28, 2009 - 11:25 pm | Permalink

Still think that their steamed tapioca rocks. BIG time.
    very soft, very flavoursome.
    .-= J2Kfm´s last blog ..Lou Wong Tauge Ayam Kuetiau @ Ipoh =-.

• December 28, 2009 - 11:45 pm | Permalink

I love Thai cuisine! Everything looks so pretty and delicious!

Best wishes for 2010!

.-= Rosa´s last blog ..GINGERBREAD HOUSE – THE DARING BAKERS =-.

• December 29, 2009 - 1:46 am | Permalink

Yum Yum, I miss Malaysian Thai food! The Thai food here can’t even compare. Happy Belated Birthday to Sid too and wish you guys have a great new year ahead!
    .-= Little Corner of Mine´s last blog ..Apple Cinnamon Muffins =-.

• December 29, 2009 - 9:09 am | Permalink

it was a really fun night out with food and friends! :D
    .-= xin´s last blog ..I am back from break! =-.

• December 29, 2009 - 11:02 am | Permalink

am not a thai food lover, but from the pic, it really looks damn good, hor?
    .-= NKOTB´s last blog ..Blue Reef =-.

• December 29, 2009 - 12:55 pm | Permalink

That durian shave ice dessert looks like a dessert volcano! What a feast you had. I’m so envious. Yum!
    .-= Carolyn Jung´s last blog ..The Art of Hoshigaki =-.

• lotus tan
    December 30, 2009 - 10:08 pm | Permalink

i like the tomyam soup n pandan chicken it can go will try the durian ice kacang look nice…yummm

• June 7, 2014 - 12:16 am | Permalink

Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog?
    My blog site is in the exact same niche as yours and my
    visitors would truly benefit from some of the information you present
    here. Please let me know if this okay with you.
    Appreciate it!
    http://www.city-data.com´s last blog post ..http://www.city-data.com

bigboysoven Reply:

Sure. Would like to read it too! Share me the links once you do so!