Wedding Cake Flower Series

wedding cake flowers

Here are two of my wedding cake collection dedicated with flowers and sparkles, the first one here I had used white and dark purple orchids embedded with sparkle diamonds over a white coated five tier wedding cake. This wedding cake was designed with perfection of simplicity and pure elegance.

wedding cake flowers 2

For this second wedding cake, I had used dark purple, deep pink and light green flowers to match the design plus I had designed sets of diamond brooch placed over lime green ribbons to enspire a classic look.

wedding cake flowers 3

It was fun creating all these wedding cakes and more yet to come . . . . . . as always Sunny Yaw

• November 29, 2009 - 10:53 am | Permalink

nice nice…..must b addingsweet memories to any wedding
    .-= simplegirl´s last blog ..Riche Montana Korean BBQ Buffet@ Ipoh Garden South =-.

• November 29, 2009 - 3:59 pm | Permalink

Those cakes are so exquisite and elegant. I think my favorite of all time for now is the first one :)
    .-= Manggy´s last blog ..Tartine’s Chocolate Pots de Crème =-.

• November 29, 2009 - 10:08 pm | Permalink

Sunny,Simply exquisite. You are indeed very creative. Are the flowers edible? Good job!!

• Reese
    November 29, 2009 - 10:20 pm | Permalink

Very classy, I would choose the first one if I have my own wedding.

• November 30, 2009 - 4:06 am | Permalink

real flowers?? tropicana feel :D nice nice
    .-= coco´s last blog ..New Moon~* =-.

• November 30, 2009 - 7:56 am | Permalink

Beautiful! Awesome! …. I like … :)
    .-= NKOTB´s last blog ..??????? Yat Seng Roast Duck Rice =-.

• November 30, 2009 - 12:21 pm | Permalink

cant wait to see the design of my cake next time :D
    .-= xin´s last blog ..Movie Review: Jump (???) =-.

• December 1, 2009 - 9:34 am | Permalink

Ahh so nice! One of my favourites! Just simple and elegant and white!
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..New Izakaya menu at ENJU, Prince Hotel =-.

• December 1, 2009 - 11:39 pm | Permalink

What joy and hardwork it is to create such beautiful wedding cakes with intricate design. I look forward to see more!

• December 2, 2009 - 9:43 am | Permalink

Wow, that’s great! Looks so real.
    .-= Little Inbox´s last blog ..Orange Cake (Bake In Rice Cooker) =-.

• February 12, 2010 - 4:01 pm | Permalink

My pick is the 2nd one! :) Adding those orchids is a great idea.
    .-= Mei Teng´s last blog ..Storytelling Photos =-.