GRAND IMPERIAL RESTAURANT Subang Jaya

Grand Imperial Restaurant

Recently I was invited to tag along with a group of media for a food tasting and this time we were at the newly opened Grand Imperial Restaurant located at USJ, Subang Jaya. This restaurant looked spacious and very impressive to me, just made me wanting to dine immediately.

Grand Imperial Restaurant Table 1

Grand Imperial Restaurant Table

Grand Imperial Restaurant Medals 1Grand Imperial Restaurant Medals

While wondering around the restaurant, I stumbled upon a table of treasures, winning tropies, medals and awards, a collection from cookery competitions by the restaurant chain itself and their chefs, truly awesome.

• November 6, 2009 - 11:57 am | Permalink

my god, im so hungry!!!!!!! tooth is aching, but stomach is hungrier!
    .-= xin´s last blog ..Why you should go Pizza Hut for the new Crunchy Cheesy Bites Pizza NOW =-.

• November 6, 2009 - 2:58 pm | Permalink

aiyoo..
    such a food..how to go diet?
    beh tong lei~
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..Paddington House of Pancakes @ Queensbay Plaza, Penang =-.

• November 6, 2009 - 4:02 pm | Permalink

Wow! all the ho ciak food…. how I wish I was there!
    .-= Foodntravella´s last blog ..HEALTHY CHICKEN RICE BALLS =-.

• November 7, 2009 - 11:46 pm | Permalink

Indeed an irresistable indulgence!
    .-= food-4tots´s last blog ..Okra with tomato sauce =-.

• November 8, 2009 - 10:08 pm | Permalink

Splendid food and restaurant! The dishes are beautiful and extremely well-presented!

.-= Rosa´s last blog ..WEEKEND CAT BLOGGING #231 =-.

• November 8, 2009 - 10:16 pm | Permalink

the interior design is nice*-*~
    .-= coco´s last blog ..Oyster King~* =-.

• November 8, 2009 - 10:21 pm | Permalink

Have my eyes set in the Chilled Pomelo with Mango Cream. I sure like to try it. Must be good having you eating two bowls.
    .-= ck lam´s last blog ..Getting Closer to Balinese Cuisine at The Uma in The Strand Kota Damansara =-.

• December 7, 2009 - 12:25 am | Permalink

It has a very nice ambiance and delicious food
    .-= purpleserenity´s last blog ..Izakaya A La Carte – Enju Jap. Food =-.