A HONG KONG ENCOUNTER at TAI ZI HEEN with CARVEN ONG & Prince Hotel and Residence Kuala Lumpur

Putting FASHION & FOOD together is an awesome thing to do and Prince Hotel & Residence and Carven Ong just had it done purely that way, just full of play and pleasure. I just love the concept and I was speechless, so adoreable and yet a glamour experience.

Prince MIGF Carven Ong CheogSam 2 A
Prince MIGF Carven Ong Coloured Gown APrince MIGF Carven Ong Wedding Gown 1APrince MIGF Carven Ong Wedding Gown
Prince MIGF CheongSam 2 APrince MIGF Carven Ong Couture APrince MIGF Carven Ong Wedding Gown A

Before being pampered with dinner, myself and a few invited bloggers got the chance of the lifetime to view Carven’s latest ‘cheong sam’ collection and also a close encouter with the designer himself. Well I was so jealous :) as the female bloggers got to try Carven’s creation, maybe next time Carven can design some men’s line too and defintely I will be the first one to try! :)

• November 1, 2009 - 9:25 am | Permalink

Awesome, both fashion and food, a feast for the eyes and the stomach. I have always stayed at Prince and yet to visit Tai Zhi Heen and is now raring to dine there next trip.
    .-= jencooks´s last blog ..TASTE OF ? ? GWANGJU CUISINE =-.

• November 1, 2009 - 1:38 pm | Permalink

Can’t ask for more …. nice dress, pretty gal, nice ambiance, nice food and nice company ….

Just PERFECT!
    .-= email2me´s last blog ..Ting’s Cafe ….. Best Hainanese Food in SS2 PJ =-.

• November 1, 2009 - 9:39 pm | Permalink

Amazing environment, gorgeous girls and yummylicious food! :)
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..More pictures of ROM =-.

• November 1, 2009 - 10:14 pm | Permalink

I really miss that delicious two layer soup.
    .-= ck lam´s last blog ..Penang Chu Char – Hokkien & Hainanese Dishes @ See Kong Ooi =-.

christock Reply:

oh yes i know what you mean… yums!

• November 1, 2009 - 10:59 pm | Permalink
  • November 2, 2009 - 8:40 am | Permalink

all these really make me drool. :D
    .-= NKOTB´s last blog ..Bee’s Home Café =-.

• November 2, 2009 - 1:04 pm | Permalink

hoope can take the pic of the models again~
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..Skyy Vodka Launching Partie @ Club 21, Changkat Bukit Bintang =-.

• November 2, 2009 - 11:50 pm | Permalink

Wow! Those models in cheongsam are so elegant and pretty!
    .-= allie´s last blog ..Best Char Koay Kak in Penang! =-.