A GE Monogram Culinary Experience with Chef Martin Yan

Culinary Experience with GE Monogram by Chef Martin Yan 6
A surprise kiss from Chef Martin Yan that melted Xin;s heart on that morning :)

Culinary Experience with GE Monogram by Chef Martin Yan 5
Ah Bok, myself & Xin having a jolly good time cooking!

Culinary Experience with GE Monogram by Chef Martin Yan 8
Sidney with Chef Martin Yan & Chef Sun

Culinary Experience with GE Monogram by Chef Martin Yan 7
Myself with Chef Martin Yan & Chef Sun

It was truly an awesome cooking experience with the famous Chef Martin Yan, I really enjoyed myself and it was fun, “If Yan can cook it, you can do it too” . . . . . . . . . an ultimate cooking experience, Sunny Yaw

Culinary Experience with GE Monogram by Chef Martin Yan A

• November 26, 2009 - 9:19 am | Permalink

I love his presentation, with a pinch of humour while teaching cooking ….love!!!
    .-= SimpleGirl´s last blog ..Wanton Mee@ Kheng Hai Jln Yau Tet Shin, Ipoh =-.

• November 26, 2009 - 9:53 am | Permalink

Yan can cook! His showmanship was awesome! Kept the crowd alive and laughing. Enjoyed it very much!!!
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..Hong Kong Day 4 – Citygate Complex, Symphony of Lights and Avenue of Stars =-.

• November 26, 2009 - 10:49 am | Permalink

awwwwwww surprised indeed.
    .-= xin´s last blog ..Movie Review: Jump (???) =-.

• November 26, 2009 - 11:10 am | Permalink

One of my mum’s favourite cookshow back in the 90′s.
    Wok with Yan and Yan can Cook.
    .-= J2Kfm´s last blog ..Tanjung Tualang Prawns @ Luen Fong Restaurant =-.

• November 26, 2009 - 4:21 pm | Permalink

damm funny guy !~

luckily can make it to see him~
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..Restaurant Goon Wah @ Kuchai Lama =-.

• November 26, 2009 - 6:51 pm | Permalink

thanks for inviting Sid! It’s a shame to miss it tho… oops ;P
    .-= Christine´s last blog ..Come discover Oban, Argyll @ Scotland, UK =-.

• November 28, 2009 - 1:18 am | Permalink

I’m so jealous!
    .-= pigpigscorner´s last blog ..A Room in the Town, Edinburgh =-.

• November 28, 2009 - 12:34 pm | Permalink

A great opportunity seeing him demonstrating right before your eyes!
    .-= ck lam´s last blog ..Jade Blossom Restaurant @ Krystal Point, Penang =-.

• November 29, 2009 - 11:18 am | Permalink

Wow the Pan Fried Cod with Oriental Salsa looks damn goood!!
    .-= christock´s last blog ..Excuse me for slight hiatus, I’ve been busy saving the world! =-.

• November 30, 2009 - 9:17 pm | Permalink

I like his show a lot …. been a fan of his since childhood
    .-= email2me´s last blog ..International Celebrity Chef Martin Yen Cooking Live in KL Starhill Gallery =-.

• November 30, 2009 - 9:18 pm | Permalink

I love watching “Yan Can Cook” shows. He makes cooking look so easy and interesting to novice like me. Must be a great moment to witness his cooking demonstration. ;)
    .-= food-4tots´s last blog ..Chicken with hoisin sauce =-.

• December 1, 2009 - 12:45 pm | Permalink

I like to watch his cooking program in TV since I’m a child, but now seem like no more showing dy..why ar?
    .-= mimid3vils´s last blog ..Angel…………..or Devil? =-.

• December 2, 2009 - 1:13 am | Permalink

So that’s Martin Yan. Haha!
    .-= Jason´s last blog ..Holidaying With Wendy – In Ipoh =-.