XENRI D’GARDEN TERRACE MIGF

Xentri D'Garden Terrace

Xenri D’Garden Terrace located at the podium block of Menara Hap Seng along P. Ramlee Road, Kuala Lumpur played as our host for the day. This time a few of us got to taste with pure pleasure on their MIGF Festival Signature Menu. This time Xenri D’Garden Terrace offered us a truly memorable journey featuring scrumptious medleys of textures, flavours and fine detailing presentation. I also observed there was an extensive menu offering a blend of authentic Japanese recipes with contemporary ingredients and taste. I was well informed that here at Xenri, serves seasonal offerings and known for it’s Kaiseki-style servings . . . something I was looking forward to on that day.

Xentri D'Garden Terrace 1

Xentri D'Garden Terrace 2

I overheard that Xenri had put a lot of attention on detailing, great artisitc and incoperate with the finest ingredients and grest freshness as possible. This place was filled with Zen-inspired minimalist decor with a serene view of a Japanese garden beyond the floot-to-ceiling glass windows which made Xenri a truly intimate dining haven and not forgetting it’s exclusive tatami rooms which I could not resist of not having one to myself for my private dining! :)

• October 21, 2009 - 3:04 pm | Permalink

Wow, nice japanese food! Everything is so artistic…
    .-= Little Inbox´s last blog ..Seafood Pasta =-.

• October 21, 2009 - 3:05 pm | Permalink

my god. is this an art?
    .-= xin´s last blog ..Guess and Win! =-.

• October 21, 2009 - 4:05 pm | Permalink

wow looks too good to be eaten …
    .-= Duckie´s last blog ..Just Dessert, The Curve =-.

• October 21, 2009 - 4:10 pm | Permalink

really impressed with thier food presentation and the Sunny Side Up dessert! very creative :)
    .-= Christine´s last blog ..Nagomi Shabu Shabu @ Menara Hap Seng =-.

• October 21, 2009 - 4:12 pm | Permalink

still so much to catch up with you guys`
    heee.*jealous~
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..2nd Encounter MIGF – Xenri D’Garden Terrace @ Menara Hap Seng, KL =-.

• October 21, 2009 - 4:39 pm | Permalink

I tot that’s the beef, never know that’s tuna belly. BTW, all the food are too delicate to eat…. It’s like an art to me.
    .-= NKOTB´s last blog ..May Garden Palace Restaurant ???? =-.

• October 21, 2009 - 6:02 pm | Permalink

I’d been to the restaurant several times and they do served quality authentic Japanese food at affordable price.
    .-= Foodntravella´s last blog ..APT HAIR SHOW 2009 =-.

• October 21, 2009 - 7:57 pm | Permalink

Wow, they are simply too artistic! It gonna be cruel to put them into my mouth! :)
    .-= cariso´s last blog ..Harvest In Cafe – Pepper Mint Lamb Chop RISKY! =-.

• October 21, 2009 - 8:03 pm | Permalink

Japanese food is really an art!!!
    .-= simplegirl´s last blog ..Hock Joo Seafood Suppliers =-.

• October 22, 2009 - 9:41 am | Permalink

Sunny Side Up dessert is lovely!
    .-= allie´s last blog ..Thian Hoe Restaurant at Gurun =-.

• October 22, 2009 - 9:45 am | Permalink

Wow…every dish was simply amazing. This is a must visit place for me, just love to try out the food.
    .-= ck lam´s last blog ..Penang Food – Wanton Mee @ Peace & Joy Coffee Shop, China Street =-.

• October 22, 2009 - 11:20 am | Permalink

This is what we call food art :D Clap Clap
    .-= email2me´s last blog ..Danny’s Kitchen, The Hidden Dragon in Solaris Mont Kiara =-.

• October 22, 2009 - 5:24 pm | Permalink

Wow really amazing how food can be presented. The beancurd especially!
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..Bao Bao vs. Cha Cha Pan Mee =-.

• October 24, 2009 - 1:29 pm | Permalink

I think I read this in the newspaper the other day. Hehe.
    .-= Jason´s last blog ..Flying With Malaysia Airlines (MAS) =-.

• October 29, 2009 - 2:10 am | Permalink

i am such a sucker for presentation and this tops it all! :D
    .-= chriso´s last blog ..This Is It – His last message to us =-.