Xentri D'Garden Terrace

Xenri D’Garden Terrace located at the podium block of Menara Hap Seng along P. Ramlee Road, Kuala Lumpur played as our host for the day. This time a few of us got to taste with pure pleasure on their MIGF Festival Signature Menu. This time Xenri D’Garden Terrace offered us a truly memorable journey featuring scrumptious medleys of textures, flavours and fine detailing presentation. I also observed there was an extensive menu offering a blend of authentic Japanese recipes with contemporary ingredients and taste. I was well informed that here at Xenri, serves seasonal offerings and known for it’s Kaiseki-style servings . . . something I was looking forward to on that day.

Xentri D'Garden Terrace 1

Xentri D'Garden Terrace 2

I overheard that Xenri had put a lot of attention on detailing, great artisitc and incoperate with the finest ingredients and grest freshness as possible. This place was filled with Zen-inspired minimalist decor with a serene view of a Japanese garden beyond the floot-to-ceiling glass windows which made Xenri a truly intimate dining haven and not forgetting it’s exclusive tatami rooms which I could not resist of not having one to myself for my private dining! :)

• October 21, 2009 - 3:04 pm | Permalink

Wow, nice japanese food! Everything is so artistic…
    .-= Little Inbox´s last blog ..Seafood Pasta =-.

• October 21, 2009 - 3:05 pm | Permalink

my god. is this an art?
    .-= xin´s last blog ..Guess and Win! =-.

• October 21, 2009 - 4:05 pm | Permalink

wow looks too good to be eaten …
    .-= Duckie´s last blog ..Just Dessert, The Curve =-.

• October 21, 2009 - 4:10 pm | Permalink

really impressed with thier food presentation and the Sunny Side Up dessert! very creative :)
    .-= Christine´s last blog ..Nagomi Shabu Shabu @ Menara Hap Seng =-.

• October 21, 2009 - 4:12 pm | Permalink

still so much to catch up with you guys`
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..2nd Encounter MIGF – Xenri D’Garden Terrace @ Menara Hap Seng, KL =-.

• October 21, 2009 - 4:39 pm | Permalink

I tot that’s the beef, never know that’s tuna belly. BTW, all the food are too delicate to eat…. It’s like an art to me.
    .-= NKOTB´s last blog ..May Garden Palace Restaurant ???? =-.

• October 21, 2009 - 6:02 pm | Permalink

I’d been to the restaurant several times and they do served quality authentic Japanese food at affordable price.
    .-= Foodntravella´s last blog ..APT HAIR SHOW 2009 =-.

• October 21, 2009 - 7:57 pm | Permalink

Wow, they are simply too artistic! It gonna be cruel to put them into my mouth! :)
    .-= cariso´s last blog ..Harvest In Cafe – Pepper Mint Lamb Chop RISKY! =-.

• October 21, 2009 - 8:03 pm | Permalink

Japanese food is really an art!!!
    .-= simplegirl´s last blog ..Hock Joo Seafood Suppliers =-.

• October 22, 2009 - 9:41 am | Permalink

Sunny Side Up dessert is lovely!
    .-= allie´s last blog ..Thian Hoe Restaurant at Gurun =-.

• October 22, 2009 - 9:45 am | Permalink

Wow…every dish was simply amazing. This is a must visit place for me, just love to try out the food.
    .-= ck lam´s last blog ..Penang Food – Wanton Mee @ Peace & Joy Coffee Shop, China Street =-.

• October 22, 2009 - 11:20 am | Permalink

This is what we call food art ๐Ÿ˜€ Clap Clap
    .-= email2me´s last blog ..Dannyโ€™s Kitchen, The Hidden Dragon in Solaris Mont Kiara =-.

• October 22, 2009 - 5:24 pm | Permalink

Wow really amazing how food can be presented. The beancurd especially!
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..Bao Bao vs. Cha Cha Pan Mee =-.

• October 24, 2009 - 1:29 pm | Permalink

I think I read this in the newspaper the other day. Hehe.
    .-= Jason´s last blog ..Flying With Malaysia Airlines (MAS) =-.

• October 29, 2009 - 2:10 am | Permalink

i am such a sucker for presentation and this tops it all! ๐Ÿ˜€
    .-= chriso´s last blog ..This Is It โ€“ His last message to us =-.