Raymond and Chia Wee’s Wedding Abu Dhabi – Kuala Lumpur

Raymond & Chia Wee Wedding 2

If I say that I wrote this song for you, would you believe me?
It might not be as well written or beautiful like other songs.
I want you to know that a love song can’t be written if you are not in love but for you, I can write this song so easily.
You might have heard hundreds or thousands of love songs.
They might be meaningful but their meanings are for anyone.
When you listen to this song it is written only for you.

• October 12, 2009 - 9:29 pm | Permalink

Wow the top looks like a hat!
    .-= email2me´s last blog ..Malaysia International Gourmet Festival 2009 with Tai Zi Heen “A Hong Kong Encounter” =-.

• October 13, 2009 - 8:30 am | Permalink

beautiful….
    .-= SimpleGirl´s last blog ..Snacks from Hong Kong =-.

• October 13, 2009 - 9:02 am | Permalink

Wow! What a picture!
    .-= Selba´s last blog ..The Duck King restaurant (PIM 2) =-.

• October 13, 2009 - 10:54 am | Permalink

woah i love the first wed shot. and the cake! wah ! so glam looking! sunny is so so so talented!!!
    .-= xin´s last blog ..D’Fortune Western Cuisine & Cafe @ Kepong =-.

• October 13, 2009 - 12:11 pm | Permalink

the pre-wedding shot so geng..nice angle..
    the cake nice lei..1st time see like dat deco..
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..Kahve Cafe @ Kuchai Lama =-.

• October 13, 2009 - 9:34 pm | Permalink

it gives me a very sweet feeling after looking at it… it’s stunning beautiful. :)
    .-= New Kid On The Blog´s last blog ..Foo Heong Restaurant ???? =-.

• October 13, 2009 - 11:03 pm | Permalink

What a beautiful post! The cake is artistic, romantic and stunning all rolled in one!
    .-= The Little Teochew´s last blog ..No Ovalette Moist Sponge Cake =-.