October – Baking with Sunny Yaw & Ben Beh

Ben Beh bread 4
Ben Beh bread 2
Bake Bread with Ben Beh Series II

Chef Ben Beh and myself had just managed to churn out this October’s baking classes, just click the above CLASS SCHEDULE.

Chef Ben Beh will be showcasing two of his bread baking series back to back on this 31st October while I will be baking some of my latest cakes and also some of my Christmas dessert collections.

Ben Beh bread  3

Ben Beh bread 1

Do register early to avoid any disappointment as seats are limited. Contact us at 012 302 1269 or email bigboysoven@gmail.com

. . . . . . . . see you soon, Sunny Yaw!

• October 14, 2009 - 12:14 am | Permalink

very cute! looks cheesy to me boys! :)yum
    .-= Christine´s last blog ..A Wet Thai Café @ Cheras, KL =-.

• October 14, 2009 - 9:42 am | Permalink

That looks so cute!
    .-= allie´s last blog ..Pearl Palace Restaurant =-.

• Danny
    October 14, 2009 - 11:40 am | Permalink

Wah ! suddenly so many classes comming, spoilt for choice. Will email u shortly on my taking.

• October 14, 2009 - 1:27 pm | Permalink

ooh …. do they contain bacons? looks good.
    .-= J2Kfm´s last blog ..Thai Food in Bercham, Ipoh – Sukhotai & Thai Xiang =-.

• October 14, 2009 - 2:01 pm | Permalink

Gah…I want to eat that! Looks fantastic!
    .-= hongyi´s last blog ..Sometimes…you don’t need perfection =-.

• October 15, 2009 - 3:14 pm | Permalink

cant wait to see your latest collection…especially the christmas version
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..Restaurant Hoi Peng Seafood @ SS2 =-.

• October 15, 2009 - 4:04 pm | Permalink

looks cute n yummy..got passion fruits inside? 😛
    .-= xin´s last blog ..The Affordable and Romantic Dining Idea: Layosh Japanese Western Restaurant @ Plaza Damas =-.

• October 16, 2009 - 4:39 pm | Permalink

the bread on cups looks yummy!
    .-= Foodntravella´s last blog ..HAPPY DEEPAVALI =-.

• October 19, 2009 - 11:07 pm | Permalink

The bread looks very creative and tasty to me! How I wish I can attend this class too. :(
    .-= food-4tots´s last blog ..Triple chocolate brownies – a gift from someone special =-.

• November 4, 2009 - 2:57 am | Permalink

I LOVE CHEEEEEESEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! this make me think of the genting there got one bakery selling one cheesy pie like this one…i like nehx!!! *-*~
    .-= coco´s last blog ..Full House~* =-.