MIGF Malaysia International Gourmet Festival 2009 CHEFS UNITED!

FACES CAPTURED RANDOMLY

CHEFS UNITED

MIGF dancers

MIGF angels

MIGF Big Boys OvenMIGF Ah Bok
SIDNEY(BBO) & AH BOK

MIGF media logo

BBO will be reporting in detail later when we visit and review the Festival Signature Menu of the participating restaurants, hope to see you at the restaurants too . . . . . . Sidney!

• October 7, 2009 - 8:31 am | Permalink

Must admit I found going around the stalls a big problem – so many people fighting for food. From the ones I tried, I liked Bunga Emas and Chynna.
    .-= boo_licious´s last blog ..New Address – Meng Kee Char Siu @ Alor Kopitiam, Jalan Alor, Kuala Lumpur =-.

bigboysoven Reply:

Gosh that night was awesome! you are right it was so huge, going around visiting the stalls and having to complete the tasting of every food was a big problem but the media was lucky to be able to visit first before the guests came in. I can imagine how if media and guests fighting over food lol! Yup you are so right lol! so many people fighting for food. I was told some even stand still just sampling the same food same stall . . . must be really delicious! :) wow we share the same opinion, I love the pigeon starter from Chynna, well marinated, roasted and full of flavour but the prawn topped with durian cream was rather interesting in many ways. The sushi from Wasabi Bistro was awesome delicious and the free flow of sake did drown me to orgasm! Did you try Putra Jaya Marriott’s Dim Sum? It was delicious, I was told that the chefs make them fresh on site till their finger got sore but there were just perfect! I would love to try the offering from Ibunda during this MIGF 2009, something I would believe to be unique especially having Malay cuisine served in French way! Another best part I noticed late that night was, all chefs were enjoying themselves and were so jovial, they were living through ” Chefs United”, so true! :) so happy for them!

Boo_licious, let’s eat our heart out, throughout this MIGF 2009, something we foodies should be proud of having in Kuala Lumpur !

• October 7, 2009 - 11:18 am | Permalink

wahhhh!!! so many types of yummy finger food… i am hungry T___T
    .-= xin´s last blog ..MIGF: A Hong Kong Encounter @ Prince Hotel Tai Zi Heen =-.

• October 7, 2009 - 11:59 am | Permalink

Evil grins… Kee also there!!
    .-= superwilson´s last blog ..Sanam Chandra Palace, Ya Le Statue and Chali Mongkhon At Residence, Thailand =-.

• October 7, 2009 - 1:57 pm | Permalink

Indeed a glamorous event!
    .-= ck lam´s last blog ..Penang Curry Mee – Peace & Joy Coffee Shop in China Street =-.

• October 7, 2009 - 3:50 pm | Permalink

Wah so many restaurants! Some I haven’t even heard of. Looking forward to your detailed descriptions of the food. ;)
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..My birthday celebration =-.

• October 7, 2009 - 4:16 pm | Permalink

what an event! awaiting for more details on the food too! :)
    .-= Christine´s last blog ..Miri, Sarawak Part 3: Niah Cave & the Tutu Fish =-.

• October 8, 2009 - 11:07 am | Permalink

Wow, grand event le…
    .-= Little Inbox´s last blog ..Lemon Cake Baked In Rice Cooker =-.

• October 8, 2009 - 1:23 pm | Permalink

indeed was a great event…glad to see you there 2..:)
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..Bedside Detective =-.

• October 8, 2009 - 3:19 pm | Permalink

Wow lucky you to be able to attend such a grand event which is a dream for all food bloggers :D