AL-AMAR Pavilion Kuala Lumpur MIGF

MIGF Al-Amar

Al-Amar in Arabic means “the moon” is one of the restaurant listed on the Malaysia International Gourmet Festival that I had managed to fork my tastebud into their finest Lebanese cuisine, located at the Pavilion, Level 6, right exactly in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. The lovely ruby red deco caught my attention as I was walking into this restaurant, the spacious sitting had made me felt so truly pampered! :)

MIGF Al-Amar Interior1MIGF Al-Amar Malaysia Tatler
MIGF Al-Amar KebabMIGF Al-Amar Interior2

Well, I am not a frequent Lebanese cuisine fan as there are not many around Kuala Lumpur but in recent, I noticed there are a few good ones around and therefore this got me so excited completely and was looking forward to this fine dining session. At here, I got to express surprisingly to you that one of my comfort food is having hommos dipped in corn chips and I can have loads of them in just one go. Just awesome!

As I went through the MIGF menu here, my eyes sparkled like diamonds as I saw my salivating hommos was waiting for me to be indulge! Perfect!

MIGF Al-Amar Interior3

• October 15, 2009 - 3:19 pm | Permalink

woah..MIGF menu sure its different from what I had..
    food presentations looks good…food also looks good..acommpanied by yst de Chayeau Kefraya lagi bbest!
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..Restaurant Hoi Peng Seafood @ SS2 =-.

• October 15, 2009 - 3:29 pm | Permalink

Lebanese Rose wine was amazing!

• October 15, 2009 - 4:53 pm | Permalink

lebanese bread looks great, is it something like naan?
    .-= simplegirl´s last blog ..Gopala Vegetarian and Wendy’s =-.

• October 15, 2009 - 6:23 pm | Permalink

we’ve heard about this restaurant quite a number of times but have yet to dine in. Spread of food looks lavish! :)
    .-= Christine´s last blog ..Oxford in One Day =-.

• October 15, 2009 - 9:44 pm | Permalink

That restaurant looks beautiful and the food wonderful! i love Middle Eastern food!

• October 16, 2009 - 12:03 am | Permalink

Look at that gorgeous hanging lamp! I wanna bring it home, LOL
    .-= KennyT´s last blog ..Dinner for 2 – Sun Thai Restaurant =-.

• October 16, 2009 - 9:48 am | Permalink

The rose wine looks simple awesome!
    .-= allie´s last blog ..A lok lok style rojak! + a visit to Kuala Muda =-.

• October 16, 2009 - 6:43 pm | Permalink

Fuh the kebab rocks!
    .-= email2me´s last blog ..Roast Pork Roll at Yut Kee To Spice Up Your Weekend =-.

• October 17, 2009 - 8:34 am | Permalink

Get to see all the delicious spread…and the interior is very inviting.
    .-= ck lam´s last blog ..Tai Zi Heen, Prince Hotel & Residence – Malaysia International Gourmet Festival 2009 =-.

• October 19, 2009 - 12:02 pm | Permalink

It was amazing! I just posted mine as well!
    .-= superwilson´s last blog ..Malaysia International Gourmet Festival MIGF 2009 with Al Amar, The Lebanese Cuisine at Pavilion =-.

• eman
    July 29, 2010 - 10:07 pm | Permalink

the moutabl is grilled eggplant actually not “egg” i had to correct that ;)

• September 29, 2010 - 10:11 pm | Permalink

as a sausage lover how can I miss that Lebanese sausage!

• mylene
    July 2, 2011 - 11:00 pm | Permalink

this retaurant is’nt fair to their employees….the managers are rude…food is nice..but the persons running this resto are not humane…especially the managers…