Lunching at Dong Yi Shun, Halal – Kota Damansara Best

Dong Yi ShunDong Yi Shun 1

Recently I had a lunch date with foodies at the newly opened Dong Yi Shun at The Strand, Kota Damansara whereby halal cuisine from China is being served. That Saturday was a good day, bright, sunny and everyone was gearing for a big lunch! lol!

Dong Yi Shun 2

Dong Yi Shun AndrewDong Yi Shun Ken
Blow Fish Andrew vs Karaoke Ken !!! WHO do you think will be the IDOL? . . . .PLEASE SEND YOUR VOTE TO 012 3021269 …… VOTE NOW

Dong Yi Shun Richard
The Joy of Laughter over Lunch at Dong Yi Shun

Dong Yi Shun Sunny Yaw
I was holding my laughter over Ken & Andrew act!

• September 1, 2009 - 8:49 pm | Permalink

Oh wow does that lunch look fantastic! Delicious food and a great, fun time! I’d love to eat out with you guys!
    .-= Jamie´s last blog ..LES BLEUETS SONT BLEUS, LES ROSES SONT ROSES, =-.

• September 1, 2009 - 8:58 pm | Permalink

T_T

Butter prawn.. T_T

*Goes to sleep to prevent hunger*
    .-= Chingy´s last blog ..Murderer =-.

• September 1, 2009 - 10:35 pm | Permalink

Now, I’m hungry ;-P! That looks so good!

• September 2, 2009 - 12:23 am | Permalink

all the food looks so yummy!! :)
    i want to try those seafood xiulongbao 😉
    and those butter prawns.. gosh!
    .-= Christine´s last blog ..Barcelona Spain Day 2: Touring with Bus Turistic & Dinner at Los Caracoles =-.

• September 2, 2009 - 2:32 am | Permalink

Wow, you guys eat a lot for lunch, haha. And I can see some spicy dishes were ordered!
    .-= KennyT´s last blog ..Popsywopsy Popsicles! =-.

• September 2, 2009 - 4:47 am | Permalink

The food looks delicious and the prices seem reasonable!
    .-= Little Corner of Mine´s last blog ..Stewed Pork with Nam Yee =-.

• September 2, 2009 - 8:52 am | Permalink

wahhhhh so much nice food T_____T

i keep missing out all the good food T__________________T
    .-= xin´s last blog ..Come watch The Ugly Truth screening with me! =-.

• September 2, 2009 - 9:43 am | Permalink

will it be a little too waste to deep fried the garoupa fish? I thought a fresh fish would best be steamed… 😛
    .-= allie´s last blog ..Cambodia (Siem Reap Trip) – Day 2 =-.

• September 2, 2009 - 1:41 pm | Permalink

Wah first time I see halal Siew Long Bau! Very creative! :)
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..Fancy Mee Corner Pan Mee =-.

• September 2, 2009 - 2:53 pm | Permalink

eh, how come don have you enjoying the food have the rest?
    next round must capture you guys punya look liau
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..Final Destination Movie Premier by Nuffnang =-.

• September 2, 2009 - 4:29 pm | Permalink

mutton satay,
    XLB,
    fried dumpling…
    these remind me of my china trip. Awww
    .-= ai wei´s last blog ..Dessert’s Bar @ Casa Tropicana, PJ =-.

• September 2, 2009 - 4:54 pm | Permalink

wowzers! looks yum. the xiao long bao and little dumplings totally got me. had to swallow back my saliva quick for fear of choking on it!
    .-= diva´s last blog ..Pear and Cranberry Upside-Down Cake =-.

• September 2, 2009 - 5:17 pm | Permalink

That was a good meal…sure love to try out the rest of the food.
    .-= ck lam´s last blog ..Stinky Tofu at Tang Steamboat & BBQ Restaurant, Penang =-.

• September 2, 2009 - 6:53 pm | Permalink

The xiao long bao looks not so full in shape one?!:)
    .-= cariso´s last blog ..CB Yummy Cuisine (?????) =-.

• September 3, 2009 - 5:37 am | Permalink

Wow, great looking food! The buttered prawns, fried mushrooms, and broccoli dishes look incredible!
    .-= lisaiscooking´s last blog ..Italian Ring Bread with Hatch Chiles and Roasted Garlic =-.

• September 4, 2009 - 10:18 am | Permalink

I miss my lamb satay!!!!
    .-= email2me´s last blog ..Kuala Lumpur Best Nasi Lemak at Jalan Ipoh, In Front Of HSBC Bank =-.

• September 5, 2009 - 1:31 am | Permalink

this place is like so damn good T__T
    .-= christock´s last blog ..Dennis the Menace presents Runway 101 =-.