DRAGON ONE Awesome DURIAN PANCAKE location SS2 Petaling Jaya

Dragon One 28
Durian Pancake (RM4.60 a pair)

This story is written for the love of the durian pancake which had mesmerized myself for all this while. A very thin adorable yellow skin on the outside encasing a lump of pure durian puree covered with heavy whipping cream. Awesome. Delicious. Smooth. Luxurious. Creamy. Full Body, Full Flavour. Aroma . . . . . . . . . . .

You can find such delicated dessert at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Mid Valley Shoping Centre and a couple places to name but I found this awesome durian pancakes just nearby my home just awesome, just perfect, located at Dragon One Restaurant, SS2 Petaling Jaya. You may not like them and you may think I am crazy but I just adore and worship them as my dessert supplement.

Dragon One B
DRAGON ONE

Dragon One A
THE INTERIOR

• September 9, 2009 - 8:30 am | Permalink

nice food, nice shots, and great companies… :)
    .-= New Kid On The Blog´s last blog ..???? Restaurant Sri Mee San =-.

• September 9, 2009 - 8:36 am | Permalink

I love durians. This will surely be heavenly.
    I wonder why it is called a pancake.
    It looks like a ‘pau’

• September 9, 2009 - 8:48 am | Permalink

the ice “Ying Yang” looks very interesting!!!
    .-= Duckie´s last blog ..Duckie’s Peanut Butter & Banan Sandwich =-.

• September 9, 2009 - 8:49 am | Permalink

i like them durian rolls! yummy, pungent, and oh so Malaysian.
    but hard to find REAL good ones lah …
    .-= J2Kfm´s last blog ..Bangkok Street Food – Grilled Fish @ Pratunam =-.

• September 9, 2009 - 9:00 am | Permalink

all the dishes look great! lots of variety also…i wish i can try!!!
    .-= SimpleGirl´s last blog ..Bali Trip Post # 2 =-.

• September 9, 2009 - 9:37 am | Permalink

The food presentation was the highest in quality… chef really did a great job!
    .-= superwilson´s last blog ..Asian Food Channel and Hong Kong Tourism Board with Maria Cordero Food Demo @ Berjaya Times Square, Kuala Lumpur =-.

• September 9, 2009 - 12:19 pm | Permalink

i like to snack in here esp for their Tapioca flour noodle and Avocado Kataifi.
    .-= foodbin´s last blog ..RESTORAN GENTING PALACE. =-.

• September 9, 2009 - 1:08 pm | Permalink

That looks fantastic! I’d love to taste this pancake…

• September 9, 2009 - 1:39 pm | Permalink
  • September 9, 2009 - 2:20 pm | Permalink

yummmmy! i cant get enough of durian pancake :D
    .-= xin´s last blog ..My trip to Genting Highlands for MLTR concert =-.

• September 9, 2009 - 3:32 pm | Permalink

Saucer went to buy the durian pancakes 2 days later when he was passing by that area! I guess both of us are also durian pancake lovers! hehehe
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..Fabulous Crabs at Taste Good, Puchong =-.

• September 9, 2009 - 3:39 pm | Permalink

hehe..i went back again 2 days later..
    my friend enjoy as much as we do~
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..Schokolat @ Solaris, Mt.Kiara =-.

• September 9, 2009 - 6:25 pm | Permalink

The drinks look so appetizing! Matcha with red bean… yummy… Oh and I would love to try the dragon fruit juice!
    .-= Selba´s last blog ..Sushi Tei =-.

• September 9, 2009 - 7:49 pm | Permalink

THe outside looks like real durian! Everything else looks so good! Will keep this plce in mind.
    .-= Pigpigscorner´s last blog ..Quick & Easy Lamb Chops with Spicy Thai Peanut Sauce =-.

• September 9, 2009 - 9:47 pm | Permalink

Hey it looks like actually durian from the outside ! I wonder how’s the taste ?
    .-= nyonyachef´s last blog ..Nyonyachef check out Sydney =-.

• September 10, 2009 - 1:00 am | Permalink

Wow, look so delicious man! I have to go eat there when I go back next time since it’s in SS2, near to my parents too.
    .-= Little Corner of Mine´s last blog ..Marbled Banana Chocolate Cake =-.

• Danny
    September 10, 2009 - 1:56 pm | Permalink

Yahoo ! Another must-try eatery, thanks guys.

• September 10, 2009 - 2:52 pm | Permalink

I am a sweet tooth girl! All those delicacies make me drooling, and oh.. the price is reasonable. I’m packing my stuffs going to KL now!!
    .-= allie´s last blog ..Cambodia (Siem Reap Trip) – Day 2 =-.

• September 10, 2009 - 5:54 pm | Permalink

What a luscious spread of good food? I hope it is not crowded!
    .-= Chin´s last blog ..All things Nyonya @ Familiar Faces Nyonya Restaurant – Seri Petaling, KL =-.

• September 10, 2009 - 8:14 pm | Permalink

such lovely spread of food! we want those durians! :)
    .-= Christine´s last blog ..Ole-Ole Bali @ Solaris Mont Kiara: Annual Friendship Day =-.

• September 11, 2009 - 9:04 am | Permalink

Now we know !

Cakes can be so BBO creamy awesome and looks so Royally Queensley not to mention absolutely fit for Kings !
    .-= backStreetGluttons´s last blog ..Johnny comes hardly =-.

• September 11, 2009 - 9:38 am | Permalink

I want to try everyone of the items…all the sweet and savory looks awesome.
    .-= ck lam´s last blog ..Tang Yuen at All About Sugar & Gift =-.

• September 11, 2009 - 10:49 am | Permalink

wow the durian pancake is oozingly tempting. And all your pictures are so nice!
    .-= eiling´s last blog ..And your answer would be? =-.

• September 11, 2009 - 11:12 am | Permalink

Yum, going through all this pics are making me hungry!

• September 15, 2009 - 5:22 pm | Permalink

don’t know why suddenly i’m craving for durian pancake =.=
    .-= Yatz´s last blog ..Grand Steamboat Garden @ Taipan, USJ 10 =-.

• Christer
    September 16, 2009 - 7:40 am | Permalink

Good sharing~
    Did you mean we can find Dragon One Restaurent in Mandarin Oriental Hotel also ??

FRANCIS Reply:

you may try at Dragon Imperial Restaurant in Bandar Puteri
    No. 12, Jalan Puteri 2/3, Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong,
    They have Durian pancake and many more dim sum such as Almond prawn, Juicy Dumpling, Banana Pancake.