DANNY’S CHINESE CUISINE – Solaris Mont Kiara Best

THE FACES

Danny's Chinese Cuisine FoodpoiDanny's Chinese Cuisine Sunny Yaw
Danny's Chinese Cuisine Gourmet
Danny's Chinese Cuisine Richard and EdwardDanny's Chinese Cuisine Xin
Ken Chan, Myself, Edward, Richard, Xin & Xin’s partner in crime !

• September 16, 2009 - 4:06 am | Permalink

A great place! I love the arty showcase!

.-= Rosa´s last blog ..BLACKBERRY LOVE =-.

• September 16, 2009 - 6:36 am | Permalink

The restaurant is dim? Sometimes, Chinese believe that if a Chinese restaurant is dim, the food is not authentic cos only foreigners will eat them since they prefer dim atmosphere. ;p
    .-= tigerfish´s last blog ..How to cook instant noodles? WhAat? Do we really need a post for this? =-.

• September 16, 2009 - 8:41 am | Permalink

the rojak caught my attention….. :)
    .-= New Kid On The Blog´s last blog ..Pusing Public Seafood Restaurant ???? =-.

• September 16, 2009 - 1:52 pm | Permalink

I am going for the fresh water prawn …must try out its interesting flavor. Care to join me for the visit? :)
    .-= ck lam´s last blog ..Penang Bridge International Marathon 2009 Launching @ E&O Hotel =-.

• September 16, 2009 - 3:01 pm | Permalink

the prawns sibeh stim leh..crispy pork also damn good looking..ugh..hungry~~

• September 16, 2009 - 3:10 pm | Permalink

i love the first pic. but wat it said lar?!
    .-= ai wei´s last blog ..Ole-Ole Bali @ Mon’t Kiara =-.

• September 16, 2009 - 5:18 pm | Permalink

@ai wei: it means Danny in chinese characters.

@BBO: gosh!!! i can’t stop thinking about the roes… and i might go back there for dinner tmr! ;)
    .-= xin´s last blog ..Dragon One @ SS2 – The hidden gem =-.

• September 16, 2009 - 10:06 pm | Permalink

How new is this place? Don’t recall seeing it when I was in the area two months back? Maybe I’m not keeping my eyes open wide enough!! I think crispy pork is out to get me… I’ve read at least 3 posts today with magnificent looking pork knuckle… it’s a SIGN!!! :-D
    .-= 550ml jar of faith´s last blog ..Wah Cheong, Section 17 =-.

• September 17, 2009 - 12:29 am | Permalink

Look at that big fresh water prawn, can be mistaken for small lobster already!
    .-= Little Corner of Mine´s last blog ..Special Peanut Butter & Ketchup Noodle =-.

• September 17, 2009 - 8:57 am | Permalink

The prawns are so huge! Don’t care about cholesterol already, with such tantalizing prawns. :P
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..Dragon One’s super duper durian pancakes =-.

• September 17, 2009 - 10:09 am | Permalink

wah lau! the dish all so lau nua…how to tahan?
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..China Town Seng Kee @ Petaling Street, KL =-.

• September 17, 2009 - 10:39 am | Permalink

impressive meal…esp the big prawns…
    .-= SimpleGirl´s last blog ..Kizuna One@Royal Perak of Golf Club Ipoh =-.

• September 17, 2009 - 12:39 pm | Permalink

The deco of this restaurants looked good and I like the signage! Will definitely ask my wine kakis to try this place soon…

• September 17, 2009 - 3:14 pm | Permalink

The flavoured pork! How to tahan.. look so yummy.
    .-= allie´s last blog ..Mid Autumn Package Meal @ Young Heart Restaurant =-.

• September 17, 2009 - 6:16 pm | Permalink

Lots of meat dishes. The crispy pork must be my favourite.
    .-= Chin´s last blog ..Capitalism: A Love Story – Remembering September 2008 Part 1 of 3 =-.

• September 17, 2009 - 8:54 pm | Permalink

you made me speechless looking at the prawns!! Real indulgence :)

• September 17, 2009 - 10:41 pm | Permalink

ok…i just went there for dinner today! :D
    .-= xin´s last blog ..The Prince & The Mooncake Odyssey =-.

• September 18, 2009 - 12:20 am | Permalink

gosh… i want those fresh water prawns and crabs ;) just heart seafood to the max!
    .-= Christine´s last blog ..Miri, Sarawak Part 1: Miri in our Stomach =-.

• September 19, 2009 - 7:10 pm | Permalink

Oh, the dishes look really mouth watering.
    Good review. Must try out this place. I agree that the price seems reasonable.
    .-= cathy´s last blog ..Shopping Mall decorations and mooncakes =-.