REVERSE APPLE TART – Big Boys Oven Sweet Dessert

apple4

An apple a day keeps the doctor away had triggered me into baking this lovely apple tart. Every time I visit the night market around my area I always able to find the abundance of this lovely juicy green apples. Therefore they had become my specimen this time as of it’s miracle values. I still able to recall how wonders it had effected Robb of Nuffnang. Robb went through this miracle green apple diet and had himself trimmed fit! If you meet Robb do check out with him.

I usuallly buy them in bulk and consume them in liquid form using my kenwood juice blender but this time I decided to explore having them as sweet dessert, I had it a tarty way! ;) This is what I did with them.

Sunny Yaw Apple Pie 1

150g Sugar
30g Butter
2tbsp Water

C
1kg Apples

• August 11, 2009 - 10:36 am | Permalink

I can’t wait for apples to come back in season now… This tart is so tempting!

• August 11, 2009 - 11:42 am | Permalink

i like red tomato papers!!!
    .-= ai wei´s last blog ..Memorable Birthday 09 Part 2: Kampachi @ Pavilion KL =-.

• August 11, 2009 - 2:11 pm | Permalink

cool recipe…i wish to try making it! thanks!
    .-= SimpleGirl´s last blog ..Seafood@ Kg Cina, Setiawan =-.

• August 11, 2009 - 4:08 pm | Permalink

I like the thin crust layer you’ve got thr :)
    Will try it out one day when the lazy worms in my body crawl out :P
    .-= allie´s last blog ..Cia Xiang Seafood Restaurant | Penang Restaurant =-.

• August 11, 2009 - 5:36 pm | Permalink

What a healthy dessert you intro. Yummy!
    .-= email2me´s last blog ..Nikonian Academy at Kota Damansara, The Professional Photography Training Center =-.

• August 11, 2009 - 8:31 pm | Permalink

yummm… I want to have a slice of it!
    .-= Selba´s last blog ..Tukang Es Goyang (shake popsicle) =-.

• August 11, 2009 - 8:55 pm | Permalink

A beautiful Tatin Tart! Yummy!

• August 11, 2009 - 11:06 pm | Permalink

Oh i get to see your handsome face in the photo!!
    .-= Jaden´s last blog ..Broccoli Beef Noodle Stir Fry =-.

• August 11, 2009 - 11:58 pm | Permalink

Love apple desserts. Will definitely be making this, once fall begins.

• August 12, 2009 - 12:02 am | Permalink

What a scrumptious tart!
    .-= KennyT´s last blog ..Xi Yan East =-.

• August 12, 2009 - 7:46 am | Permalink

Your tart looks fantastic! Great way to use apples too.
    .-= lisaiscooking´s last blog ..Pink Margarita Slushes and Fried Okra =-.

• August 12, 2009 - 8:26 pm | Permalink

Wow, what a lovely, lovely apple tart. I like the caramelised color and the way you presented it. Must be really nice! You are a very talented Chef!
    .-= npm´s last blog ..Fruity Pie =-.

• August 12, 2009 - 10:23 pm | Permalink

apple tart! nice.. and Sunny on newspaper again! That’s great boys!
    .-= Christine´s last blog ..Chakri Xpress @ Alamanda, Putrajaya =-.

• August 12, 2009 - 10:55 pm | Permalink

Ahem, I wonder if we eat your apple tarts will we get trimmed down too? :P
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..I finally won my first Lucky draw =-.

• August 14, 2009 - 11:48 pm | Permalink

ooo yum! Sounds very healthy, can I have the whole tart then.
    .-= pigpigscorner´s last blog ..Daring Cooks – Rice with Mushrooms, Squid & Artichokes =-.

• November 23, 2009 - 12:14 am | Permalink

That is a gorgeous Tarte Tartin! I make it very often too since my hub is French :-)

Never thought of using green apples though, for some reason we either wait for the Reinette apples to come in season or we won’t do the tart.

Next time I’ll try with green apples. Thanks!
    .-= Beaulotus´s last blog ..Pao di Queijo (Brazilian Cheese Bread) =-.