Baking at Anna’s Culinary Singapore

Sunny Yaw at Anna's Culinary Singapore A

Last night I had a great night out with the group of foodies on food indulging at the Tropicana mall, just nearby my residence. It was truly awesome as we had BBQ and dessert from RUI’s too (the Opera was awesome, so were the white chocolate cheese cake)! I will let you know the details late on the coming post.

Well, about a month or so I was in Singapore, . . . . yup I was doing my baking tour and I was at Ann’s Culinary. I had a two days non-stop baking, back to back session. It was a real demanding classes which I truly enjoyed them as it was really challenging and it fabulous.

Sunny Yaw at Anna's Culinary Singapore 1Sunny Yaw at Anna's Culinary Singapore 6

• August 26, 2009 - 2:41 pm | Permalink

How I wish I have that plate of Japanese cream cheese tarts in front of me now. Just awesome and great for teatime.
    .-= ck lam´s last blog ..Bee Won Korean Traditional Restaurant, Hotel Royal Penang =-.

• Rahayu
    August 26, 2009 - 2:43 pm | Permalink

wish to have the yummy gula melaka cheesecake with me now…yummyy…^o^

• August 26, 2009 - 3:26 pm | Permalink

seems like you are the onli guy ah..syok nyer~
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..Lys B’day Partie @ C.Club, Pavilion =-.

• August 26, 2009 - 3:31 pm | Permalink

Nice food blog!
    We are food addicts too. Medan has many nice local foods :-)
    .-= MedanKu.com´s last blog ..Poll: Favorite Coffee Shops =-.

• August 26, 2009 - 5:27 pm | Permalink

how i wish am there in spore… :)
    .-= New Kid On The Blog´s last blog ..75° Celsius Restaurant & Bar (Drinks) =-.

• August 26, 2009 - 5:28 pm | Permalink

That must have been fun! Everything looks so great, especially those cheesecakes…

.-= Rosa´s last blog ..WEEKEND CAT BLOGGING #220 =-.

• August 26, 2009 - 5:38 pm | Permalink

Can tell that’s so much fun! Hope someday, I can join BBO’s baking class :)
    .-= Selba´s last blog ..Tukang Tahu Gejrot (Stinky Tofu man) =-.

• August 26, 2009 - 5:45 pm | Permalink

yummy, the tartlets are cute
    .-= ai wei´s last blog ..Memorable Birthday 09 Part 4: the blast @ Wong Kok Char Chan Teng =-.

• August 26, 2009 - 9:39 pm | Permalink

That’s so fun! I would love to dig into that white choc and raspberry squares!
    .-= Pigpigscorner´s last blog ..Fragrant Butter Chicken =-.

• August 27, 2009 - 1:25 am | Permalink

Seems lots of fun going on here! Hope I’d be able to join you guyz one day, hahahaha, a bit far away, huh?
    .-= KennyT´s last blog ..hamos, houmous, hommos, hommus, hummos, hummous, hummus, humus =-.

• August 27, 2009 - 9:44 am | Permalink

congratulations on the successful singapore classes! i’m eyeing the gula melaka cheesecake! 😛
    .-= lingzie´s last blog ..BigBoysOven Baking Class in Penang This September! =-.

• August 27, 2009 - 9:50 am | Permalink

Wah… So appetizing just by the looks! great job!
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..The making of… Vegetarian mooncake =-.

• Danny
    August 27, 2009 - 11:16 am | Permalink

Welldone ! Guys, U done Malaysian proud.

• August 27, 2009 - 12:44 pm | Permalink

Awesome stuff this Sammy! Just brilliant! Lucky folk in Singapore. Do you know I was in Old Delhi yesterday & they had these deep fluted tart molds.Didnt buy them coz I didnt know what to do with them…and here I see them today! ACK!! Wish I had stopped by here day before.I did buy plenty of dessert rings & squares, & tart pans though!
    .-= deeba´s last blog ..DARING BAKERS DO A DOBOSTORTE… =-.

• August 27, 2009 - 2:00 pm | Permalink

Sunny conducting lots of classes hor? Getting more and more famous dy :)and it’s the first time I heard of Gula Melaka Cheesecake. Very creative :)
    .-= Christine´s last blog ..Dessert’s Bar @ Casa Tropicana, PJ =-.

• August 27, 2009 - 6:15 pm | Permalink

your tartlets are divine – so perfect looking. How i wish I could taste one!
    .-= the caked crusader´s last blog ..ICL Challenge IV: Cupcakes of the World – prizes =-.

• August 28, 2009 - 12:34 am | Permalink

It’s a pity that I live too far away. It would have been a fun class to attend. Everything look delicious!
    .-= elra´s last blog ..Dobos Torte, The Daring Baker’s Challenge (August 2009) =-.

• August 28, 2009 - 1:11 am | Permalink

BBOven, let me know ahead your next session here !!!!
    .-= jencooks´s last blog ..PENANG FAMOUS LORBAK =-.

• August 28, 2009 - 1:14 am | Permalink

The baking classes look so fun and interesting! I luv the macaron tarts, so adorable!
    .-= food-4tots´s last blog ..Minced fish with tofu (?????) =-.

• August 28, 2009 - 12:34 pm | Permalink

wish I had a chance to attend your class when you were in Singapore. Hope you come again soon :)

• August 28, 2009 - 3:28 pm | Permalink

judging from the happy bunch, sunny is really popular eh? 😛
    .-= xin´s last blog ..Come watch The Ugly Truth screening with me! =-.

• Jennifer
    August 29, 2009 - 4:37 pm | Permalink

Gosh.. miss those days with Sunny’s baking class! Got get babysitting services to join back to your classes…sigh..

• September 15, 2009 - 12:58 am | Permalink

Eh how come I didn’t know that you had a baking class in Singapore last month? I was there in July and August but when I checked your website before I left Europe I couldn’t find any class in Singapore for that period…
    .-= Beaulotus´s last blog ..You’ve been Pinked! =-.