Milk Chocolate Mousse
15g Earl grey tea
50g Egg yolk
300g Jivara lactee chocolate
1pcs Orange zest
3g Gelatine leaves
6g Grand marnier
250g Whipped cream
1. Mix the milk and earl grey tea soaked for 12 hours with cover.
2. After 12 hours, strain the milk tea.
3. Whisk the milk tea, egg yolk, sugar over water bath until thickened like an anglaise.
4. Take 150g only from the misture.
5. Add orange zest, gelatine, chocolate and Grand Marnier and fold in the whipped cream.
40g Cake flour
100g Almond flour
150g Egg white
100 Lemon zest
1. Combine flour, almond powder and 90g sugar well.
2. Beat the egg white with the remaining sugar and the lemon zest till softly peaked.
3. Fold in the rest of the ingredients completely, spreadout on a silapat 60/40.
4. Bake at 170C till golden brown.
5. Set aside.
1. Spread the mixture on top of the raspberry disc.
2. Cover with crispy lemon dacquoise with a plastic film and store the tray over night in the refridgerator.
3. Cut required size and decorate with chocolate garnish, fresh raspberry or macarons.
This is an awesome delicious cake that was tested, baked, sculptured and tasted . . .I liked it a lot, why wait, get this cake baked this weekend . . . love Sunny Yaw