Raspberry Milk Chocolate Cake – Big Boys Oven Sweet Dessert
RASPBERRY MILK CHOCOLATE CAKE
125g Brown Sugar
25g Baking Powder
175g Cake Flour
4pcs Orange Zest
1. Sieve baking powder and cake flour in a fine sieve.
2. Put all ingredients (except hot butter) in a mixing machine and stir well.
3. After the mixture turn creamy, pour over hot butter and mix well.
4. Spread the mixture on a 60/40 silapat.
5. Bake at 210C till golden brown.
6. Set aside.
130rm Frozen whole raspberry
4g Pectin powder
1pcs Gelatin leaves
50g Sugar (Boil for a few minutes) till thickened like a jam. Fill in Flexipan
1. Mix pectin powder and sugar by hand.
2. Put the frozen raspberries in a saucepan and boil with the pectin mixture and the gelatine leaves for a few minutes until thickened.
3. Spread the mixture on a silpat and keep in fresszer till hard.
250g Raspberry puree
6g Gelatine leaves
50g Egg white (make a meringue with 50g sugar and 1pcs leman zest and juice)
250g Whipped cream
1. Soak gelatine in cold water.
2. Put raspberry puree in a mixing bowl.
3. Add the lemon juice, lemon zest and the framboise(liquer) thoroughly.
4. Boil sugar with liottle water to 116C, mix with egg white and gelatine until stiffly.
5. Incorporated with the meringue, the puree and fold in the whipped cream.
6. Let this mixture come to the top of the frame with a plastic sheet, spread out evenly and give the orange biscuit on top.
7. Press even and bring the frozen raspberry disc on top.
8. Set aside in the refrigerator.