Raspberry Milk Chocolate Cake – Big Boys Oven Sweet Dessert

Raspberry Milk Chocolate Cake 2

Hmmm….. I guess I had not been baking any new cakes lately, not because I had been lazy but I guess I had been very tied up with my work. I hope you will accept my thousands of apologies. I just nearly completing my baking tour and it was fun to meet so many learners in Johor Bahru, Singapore and Penang centres. Yet there is another great news, I will be baking (confirmed) in Ipoh this coming August, the schedule will be out soon. As for today, I got this recipe to share with you and you notice I had developed a new range of macarons, one of them is the Black Stallion Macaron.

. . when I read about Otto Jurscha, I totally fall in love with his cake called rasberry milk chocolate cake. It is not an easy cake to bake but what I loved about, was the challenge in constructing it. This cake consists of 5 delicious and refreshing layers, orange biscuit, raspberry disc, raspberry mousse, milk chocolate mousse and lemon dacquoise. As to explore this citrusy recipe, I baked this one on Shirley’s recently birthday bash!

• July 9, 2009 - 10:49 am | Permalink

smooth, soft, creamy, lemony, moussey, sunny is so talented!
    .-= xin´s last blog ..The Wok Cafe (Penang Nyoya and Local Cuisine) @ The Strand,Kota Damansara =-.

• July 9, 2009 - 2:40 pm | Permalink

Wow the mini burgers on top are really cute! Such delicate work. Good job! I’m sure they taste great too ;)
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..First visit to Tony Roma’s =-.

• July 9, 2009 - 5:03 pm | Permalink

lovely cake!!
    but wah lau…very difficult to bake a..so many layers one… i buy one from you la! lol :)
    .-= lingzie´s last blog ..Pork Burgers and More @ Cristang, Petaling Jaya =-.

• July 9, 2009 - 5:37 pm | Permalink

Whoaaaa… so nice with macarons on the cake :)
    .-= Selba´s last blog ..Restaurant Trio =-.

• July 9, 2009 - 5:57 pm | Permalink

lovely!

this is da one for shirley that day?
    .-= ai wei´s last blog ..ShenZhen09 Day 3 Dinner: Street Food + KFC Blueberry Egg Tarts =-.

• July 9, 2009 - 7:57 pm | Permalink

Five layers combination is not easy and you done it perfectly…very yummy and tasty too.
    .-= ck lam´s last blog ..Penang Food – Tai Buan Porridge =-.

• July 9, 2009 - 8:49 pm | Permalink

Ah, this more than makes up for the lack of new cakes! It is one of my favorite flavors too, raspberry :)
    .-= Manggy´s last blog ..Mango Parfait with Orange Anise Jelly =-.

• July 9, 2009 - 9:55 pm | Permalink

Wow, so beautiful…

• July 10, 2009 - 9:26 am | Permalink

Know you for so long also never tried your cakes before…

The cake looks amazingly delicious…
    .-= superwilson´s last blog ..Gohtong Jaya’s Famous Frog Mee Hoon & Crispy Pork Belly @ Restoran Hou Wan =-.

• July 10, 2009 - 11:49 am | Permalink

ai yo yo.. very sinful. :)
    but i like. hahahahaa
    .-= New Kid On The Blog´s last blog ..Home Cooked Deep Fried Egg =-.

• July 10, 2009 - 9:16 pm | Permalink

looks delicious….you are absolutely talented

thanks for sharing and have a happy foodie weekend!
    .-= My Taste Heaven´s last blog ..Kampachi @ Equatorial Hotel, Penang =-.

• dessert's lover
    July 12, 2009 - 12:58 pm | Permalink

The layer of the cake seem great but cant see it clearly leh!!!!!
    i think the wrapping of the cake infuence the view of the cake…… this is what i think!!!!

emmm!!! The look of the macaroon quite nice but i think the combination of the cake with macaroon isn’t it will be too sweet??? because macaroon usually is very sweet right???

this is just what my opinion hope you dont mind !!!!But the whole piece of cake look tempting!!!!

• July 24, 2009 - 1:55 am | Permalink

Mmmmmmm….A summery cake! Love the sorbet color combo!!!!
    .-= Vi´s last blog ..L’ Atelier Vi turned 2 & giveaway!! L’ Atelier Vi ?????????? =) =-.

• November 19, 2009 - 1:26 pm | Permalink

I am just discovering your blog. I love your creative expression, especially since the taste is preserved.

• December 1, 2009 - 1:16 pm | Permalink

This is absolute beauty!! Looks yummy too^^ Luv the macaroon.
    .-= Clumsy Chic´s last blog ..100°C SteamBoat =-.

• febrariska
    March 31, 2010 - 2:27 pm | Permalink

where can i buy macaroons? i’m desperte to taste it. please tell me where i can find you. i’ll only be in KL until the 11th of april. pleasee

• April 5, 2010 - 4:24 pm | Permalink

I like. I want! But it’s seems so complicated lah. Did you bake this all in a day, or did you spread the process over a couple of days?
    .-= Dee´s last blog ..Fabulousness, strange bedfellows and sambar =-.

• August 14, 2010 - 12:51 am | Permalink

First time reading your blog and I’m so impressive with your cooking skill ….
    .-= carrie´s last blog ..Hakodate Highlights =-.