Italian Restaurant Johor Bahru Best – IL GIARDINO

IL GIARDINO Pasta 12

IL GIARDINO Pasta 13

IL GIARDINO Pasta 14

IL GIARDINO Pasta 15

IL GIARDINO Pasta 20
SEAFOOD PASTA IN TOMATO SAUCE
It was a delicious tomato based pasta sauce with lots of shrimps topping, tasted very refreshing and not heavy at all.

• June 29, 2009 - 9:40 am | Permalink

The aglio olio looks so yummy….
    .-= Selba´s last blog ..Warung Nasi Ampera – Jakarta =-.

• June 29, 2009 - 10:04 am | Permalink

the fillings of pizza were so generous…and i love the creativity of localized the spagetti to Malaysia tastebud
    .-= SimpleGirl´s last blog ..Tg Tualang Seafood – Lung Seng =-.

• June 29, 2009 - 10:09 am | Permalink

All the pasta and thin crust pizza looks so yummy. Loves to try it if I have the chance. ^-^
    .-= FoOd PaRaDiSe´s last blog ..Kedai Kopi Swee Kong @ Solok Moulmein, Penang =-.

• June 29, 2009 - 11:06 am | Permalink

the chili pasta looks good wor…. :)
    .-= New Kid On The Blog´s last blog ..Ivy’s Kitchen =-.

• June 29, 2009 - 2:29 pm | Permalink

Very comprehensive pasta. A touch of the east too. The the roll-over pizza. Must try. When I am there next I will get my friend there.
    .-= Chin´s last blog ..Restoran Lit Heong – Bukit Sri Bintang, Kepong =-.

• June 29, 2009 - 3:25 pm | Permalink

The pasta looks like chili pan mee =.=||
    .-= email2me´s last blog ..Yishensu Klang – A Meatless Banquet Experience =-.

• June 29, 2009 - 4:08 pm | Permalink

Oh WOW! I love the seafood pasta the best… I wish I had a plateful now! :)
    .-= Manggy´s last blog ..Summer Fruit Bavarian =-.

• June 29, 2009 - 4:28 pm | Permalink

The rollover pizza so alluring! And all the pasta looks good! But seems like the pasta are more to oriental style huh?
    .-= allie´s last blog ..Apong Guan | Penang Hawker Food =-.

• June 29, 2009 - 5:31 pm | Permalink

Fusion pasta!! Similar to the one I tried at Bakerzin. Luv the rollover pizza. All the dishes look mouth-watering!;)
    .-= food-4tots´s last blog ..Invited Food Review at Ko-Fu-Loft (Penang) – Part II =-.

• June 29, 2009 - 6:23 pm | Permalink

Hahaha! Their version of the chilli pan mee really tickled me! But who can go wrong with poached egg and chilli right?? The Jap pizza looks very interesting!
    .-= 550ml jar of faith´s last blog ..Fish head noodles… stop me if you’ve heard this one before! =-.

• June 29, 2009 - 9:28 pm | Permalink

THat chili pasta is calling for me!
    .-= Pigpigscorner´s last blog ..Our Honeymoon – Bali Part I – Villa Ylang Ylang =-.

• June 29, 2009 - 9:54 pm | Permalink

Wow! SO many types of pastas! I’ll eat till die if I was given the chance! Oh no…all of them looked so yummy leh!
    .-= cariso´s last blog ..Ah Joo Durian @ Sungai Batu =-.

• June 29, 2009 - 10:37 pm | Permalink

My favorite would be the simple pasta dish with ground beef and egg plus the interesting Rollover pizza :)

• June 29, 2009 - 10:43 pm | Permalink

Everything looks delicious!

• June 30, 2009 - 12:49 am | Permalink

so lucky! if they see i take out my puny camera wont’ get that kind of invitation one :P
    .-= Christock´s last blog ..Orgasmic Euro Deli =-.

• June 30, 2009 - 5:40 am | Permalink

So many delicious pastas! Love the chili pasta, but too bad it’s beef. Can they replace it with chicken or other meat? Your post made me craved for Italian food now! :)
    .-= Sugar Bean´s last blog ..Restoran Chongqing Chicken Hot Pot (?????) =-.

• June 30, 2009 - 6:04 am | Permalink

love Italian food. we have quite a number of Italian restaurants here!
    gonna head back to M’sia on 31st July! let’s hang out then k!!

sorry for not dropping by as often, quite busy nowadays :)
    will be back on blogsphere asap!
    .-= Christine´s last blog ..8th Anniversary =-.

• wan
    July 1, 2009 - 2:39 pm | Permalink

Where is this place. Can you goive the full address. TQ

• February 8, 2010 - 11:28 pm | Permalink

Wah…very nice…where is this actually? Maybe i can pay a visit… :)
    .-= jbcool´s last blog ..Dorset Hotel Room Video Tour =-.