1. Put the sponge cake at the bottom of the mould.
2. Brushed liqueur of your choice onto the surface of the cake(Optional)
3. Pipe a layer of chocolate mousse on top and put the vanilla cream in the middle.
4. Then cover with the rest of the chocolate mousse.
5. Finally, pour with chocolate glaze.
I just love the taste of this cake and it taste even better when served chilled. Madagascar is the word and sounds like a real healthy cake as olive oil is used instead of dripy butter. As to stay healthy, I always make sure there is a bottle of olive oil in my ingredient cabinet. Do try this simple recipe, easy to make as some can be pre-prepared such as the oilive sponge cake. So do have a great weekend and a great school holiday