A DAY WITH CELEBRITY CHEF EMMANUEL STROOBANT | 7atenine Kuala Lumpur

owner
The ever gorgeous and amazingly friendly owner Ms Michele Kwok kicked of the day with a great introduction of Chef Emmanuel and with his new menu. With out wasting anytime, the floor was taken over by Chef Emmanuel and assisted by Chef Warren Otto Rodriguez to proceed with the cooking demonstration.

salmon fitlet
tuna fitlet
seaweed
chef1
chef
chef2
chef3
chef4
chef6
chef8
chef7

• April 23, 2009 - 9:23 pm | Permalink

Gorgeous food! Gorgeous ppl esp Chef Emmanuel! Sunny, u looks so cool standing next to Chef Emmanuel!

lk’s last blog post..How to remove tofu from the box

• bigboysoven
      April 24, 2009 - 12:14 am | Permalink

hahaha do I? wow i did notice that, he is gorgeous right?

• April 23, 2009 - 10:19 pm | Permalink

wow… I like all the photos. And the foods are nice decorate and yet delicious. ^o^

FoOd PaRaDiSe’s last blog post..Kafe 78 @ Corner of Jalan Seri Bahari and Penang Road, Penang

• bigboysoven
      April 24, 2009 - 12:15 am | Permalink

very true, it was very beautiful, it was quality food we are talking here, no nonsense!

• April 23, 2009 - 11:39 pm | Permalink

I like the martini glass ‘tower’!
    The belgian chocolate cake make me drool even now it’s almost midnight!

allie’s last blog post..Penang Restaurant | Smoky Jack (Ribs & Steak House)

• bigboysoven
      April 24, 2009 - 12:16 am | Permalink

ya the martini tower was so colourful, lovely selection of colours. the chocolate was really delicious!

• April 24, 2009 - 9:00 am | Permalink

Beautiful pictures! Beautiful food! How I wish to be there :)

Btw, who is Alice and Rahayu? Malaysian celebrities?

Selba’s last blog post..Rujak Potong – cut fruit (2)

• bigboysoven
      April 24, 2009 - 1:14 pm | Permalink

Alice & Rahayu is my dearest friend, ain’t they lovely! yes yes they are celebrities too!

• April 24, 2009 - 9:03 am | Permalink

Nice shots!!! I gotta learn all these from you guys!!
    2 – it was an honour to be invited for this event!! you guys are rock!!!

New Kid On The Blog’s last blog post..Everyday Supreme Restaurant ?????

• bigboysoven
      April 24, 2009 - 1:13 pm | Permalink

we were lucky to get an invitation! :) we all rock!

• April 24, 2009 - 9:40 am | Permalink

organic beef sashimi…..interesting…i wonder how it taste like? i have eaten beef sashimi once at Perth…it was so nice..

SimpleGirl’s last blog post..Rak Thai@The Gardens

• bigboysoven
      April 24, 2009 - 1:11 pm | Permalink

the beef sashimi tasted awesome! at first I thought it was salami!

• April 24, 2009 - 12:01 pm | Permalink

wooohoooo~ Emmanuel Stroobant!! haha.. I wanna go eat 7atenine Singapore!! lets go!

• bigboysoven
      April 24, 2009 - 1:09 pm | Permalink

yes yes I might be in Singapore this June! will drop by 7atenine Sg!

• April 24, 2009 - 3:08 pm | Permalink

Rainbow connection
    Getting acquainted with BBO introduced by Sidney. Start of a new adventure!!
    The flourless chocolate cake is interesting.
    Good work. Keep it up

• bigboysoven
      April 27, 2009 - 8:01 am | Permalink

hi cathy, hope you are doing great! yes Sidney did mention about you to me. the flourless chocolate was awesome! Hope to see you one day soon!

• April 26, 2009 - 10:58 pm | Permalink

Just like Andrew, I also like to join in to visit 7atenine Singapore to meet up with Emmanuel Stroobant again :)

ck lam’s last blog post..Lobster Village Seafood Restaurant @ Pantai Bersih

• bigboysoven
      April 27, 2009 - 8:01 am | Permalink

I hope i willble to meet drop by when we aer in Singapore this coming June!

• April 27, 2009 - 10:23 am | Permalink

what a privilege!

like meeting an Idol of the Foodie kind.

J2Kfm’s last blog post..A Tall Order – Fifteen Tower Tauge Ayam in Ipoh

• bigboysoven
      April 28, 2009 - 11:55 am | Permalink

yes it was a privilege! :) It was fab!

• April 27, 2009 - 5:52 pm | Permalink

how exciting! The food looks good as well, esp the Japanese food =D

• bigboysoven
      April 28, 2009 - 11:56 am | Permalink

eheheheh noobcook it was very excitng and I was ecited to have the chef himself standing infront of me, I was totally fozen! :)