when I am mad about you, MAD ABOUT PIZZA !

DATARAN SUNWAY

1Z
When I am mad about you . . . . . I mad about pizza, how true can it be! can it be, I wonder? . . . . . I got to say when I mad about you, I will definitely not talking to you or even to call you . . . . . but if I am madly in love with you, I definitely want to hold you, even to caress you, I am sure you do! Do you? Well I am sure you too, just had this awesome experience on this Valentine’s Day which was just barely less than 24hours ago. I had an intrigging afternoon nap today, dosing off into my little dream land . . . . when I woke up it was already near to 8pm, wow! I was sure hungry and I wanted something simple and light, yet delicious. Pizza would be nice choice and MAD ABOUT PIZZA came into my play, yup it was true, Ken told me about his great discovery and experience at this eatery just recent(yesterday I think) and I wouldn’t mind to have a try.

3Z
Love the setting of the eatery, simple, relax and very comfy to my opinion, yet very hommie too. Didn’t want to spend too much money as I had spend a lot just a day before lol!, I ordered a pizza combo(RM22.90), one thin pizza 11″, 4 pieces of spiced chicken wings and 2 soft drinks. I picked a house specialty Meatlover pizza, surprise me please!
4aZ
4BZ4CZ
Wow!. . . . . Let me toast to awesomeness! The spiced chicken wings were delicious, very well marinated and deep fried to the right crispyness, defintely to my liking and definitely yours too, believe me . . . . . licking to my two little fingers ! :)
6Z5AZ
5BZ5CZ
Having the first slice was just like making love to my pizza, just like striking my G spot! Just lovely, so crispyly done on the side and yet so moist on the centre. I had a meatlover thin pizza, consist of sizeable chunk of BBQ chicken, delicious meatballs, and yet very tasty minced beef, sparkling red pepperoni, olive and mozzarella. I really enjoyed this pizza of mine, very chezzy too, . . . . and it was juicy too . . . just exciting and lovely. Definitely a pizza I will die for . . . . I will definitely mad about their pizza, definitely be back for more . . . . . . . me a very satisfied Sunny Yaw
2Z7Z
Sit in Meal, Take Away or Delivery
Operation Hours 12noon to 10pm
17-1, Jalan PJU 5/3
Dataran Sunway Seksyen 5
Kota Damansara 47810
Petaling Jaya
Selangor
www.madaboutpizza.com.my

• email2me
    February 15, 2009 - 9:42 am | Permalink

When wanna spend me to feast there? RM13.90 won’t kill you. It is very very worth the price.

You should try their lemon ade. Very special and came with peppermint leaves.

• Lisan
    February 15, 2009 - 10:06 am | Permalink

I just saw this shop yesterday when I dropped by at the 7-Eleven next door. Was in doubt with quality of the food there. But thanks for the review, will definitely give it a try.

• natalia
    February 15, 2009 - 12:33 pm | Permalink

Well If I could changr town I would definitely come to malaysia ! At least for the food ! It’s amazing the variety and quality you can find there !!

• thenomadGourmand
    February 15, 2009 - 12:44 pm | Permalink

finally somewhere that has good pizza! Must try alrei..jz the look of it seems to beat Papa John’s..

• Little Corner of Mine
    February 15, 2009 - 1:53 pm | Permalink

Urggggg…I didn’t know man has G-spot! LMAO!! 😛

• veron
    February 15, 2009 - 6:44 pm | Permalink

that’s the most delicious looking chicken wing I have seen in a long time!

• Girl Japan
    February 15, 2009 - 9:53 pm | Permalink

They sound pretty hip and cool to me, esp the dipping sauce for the wings!

• Lingzie
    February 15, 2009 - 10:16 pm | Permalink

eh reminds me of yellow cab pizza! lol

• Big Boys Oven
    February 15, 2009 - 10:59 pm | Permalink

email2me:
    hahaha I would love too, but I also wud like to have unlimited steamboat at sun yin loong, just behind for RM15.80/pax. lol! did not try their lemonade tho :(

Lisan:
    Yalor, I also don’t know until foodpoi.com informed us!

natalia:
    hahaha you should visit Malaysia when you get the chance.

thenomadGourmand:
    Oh you must defintely try, I like the place very comfy, just very relax to me, even got mat salleh waitering there, she is friendly too, Ozzy girl!

Little corner of mine:
    hahaha Now you know! lovely ain’t it! :)

Veron:
    Very well marinated and tasty!

Girl Japan:
    Yes sis, the sweet sauce complimented the chicken wings, such an orgasm.

Lingzie:
    Have not been to yellowcab, but looks quite similar I guess!

• Sue Me
    February 15, 2009 - 11:41 pm | Permalink

Wah..so kan cheong ah?? Hit G spot somemore??

• CUMI & CIKI
    February 16, 2009 - 1:42 am | Permalink

wow.. it IS super cheezy! Can this beat papa john’s?

• ck lam
    February 16, 2009 - 1:57 am | Permalink

This thin crust pizza looks inviting, especially so with the cheezy looking cheese. You don’t usually get to have that cheese texture.

• Big Boys Oven
    February 16, 2009 - 3:21 am | Permalink

Sue Me:
    Don't be so kan cheong, you be heading to the kan cheoong kitchen! lol!

Cumi & Ciki:
    Not sure about papa john's, but this one is justso near my place and yet so good in taste too, just perfect for me! :)

ck lam:
    It was my perfect pizza, light, simple, delicious and not too over powering, one nmore thing in expensive too!

• pigpigscorner
    February 16, 2009 - 4:48 am | Permalink

ooo look at that springy cheese! The pizza looks really good and the chicken looks perfect! Yummy!

• mº¿ºsh, brecht and nora
    February 16, 2009 - 8:22 am | Permalink

wow thx for the review sunny! i am sure u had a good time with those pizza’s! i shall give it a shot if i am near there someday soon or later ; )…. hope u had a great V day! hugs for now…. Mush

• thenomadGourmand
    February 16, 2009 - 9:58 am | Permalink

i went to their website! very reasonable pricing..the burger looks tempting..hey BBO,they hv delivery,no nd to go there..but of course, the delivery dude might not b an Ozzy chick lohh..

• CUMI & CIKI
    February 16, 2009 - 6:21 pm | Permalink

ok la.. since you say good,plus it’s so near my ofc.. i need to try it soon;)

• Jackson
    February 16, 2009 - 9:12 pm | Permalink

wow..im eyeing on the chicken boxing

• Cikgu
    June 25, 2009 - 5:04 pm | Permalink

I am addicted to the pizza – all of them!!! Love the thin crust especially. The wait for the pizza takes pretty long but it is worth the wait.