Love At The First Sight . . .
They are a wonderful couple and a heavenly partnership. The leftover red wine and the Sicao button chocolat in the cabinet would be the great combination dessert for tonight . . . .
Chocolat and Red Wine Cupcakes (20 medium cupcakes)
210gm butter, softened
35gm cocoa powder
250gm sifted cake flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
110ml red wine
1/2 vanilla pod
160gm melted Sicao bitter chocolat
2. Whisk butter and sugar till light and fluffy, add one egg at a time, continue whisking.
3. Add in cocoa powder, cake flour, baking powder and cinnamon powder, fold in well.
4. Scrap the vanilla seed and add into the mixture.
5. Mix in red wine. Then fold in the melted bitter choclate.
6. Pour evenly the mixture into the cupcake wrappers.
7. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
9. Top the surrface with buttercream or chocolat ganache
A simple dessert to make with the leftovers . . . . Love Sunny Yaw