LOVELY AND ADORABLE, JUST LIKE A GEISHA
2tspn Baking soda
15oz Cake flour
8oz Unnnsalted butter
8oz Sour cream
1Tbspn Vanilla essence
5 Ripe Bananas
1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Get ready 24cupcake paper casing.
2. In a large bowl, sift together the baking soda and cake flour.
3. Peel the bananas and mash them in a bowl. Set aside.
4. In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, combine he butter and sugar and beat on medium speed until smooth.
5. Set the mixer to low speed and add the eggs, one at a time, scraping thoroughly between each addition.
6. Add the sour cream and vanilla and beat until thoroughly combined.
7. Add the flour mixture in two batches, scraping down the bowl after each addition.
8. Add the bananas and beat until just combined. Do not overmix.
9. Pour the mixture into the cupcake casing.
10. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Well I also like to congratulate Mena & Jonas as they will be having their wedding at Swiss Garden Resort Kuantan, enjoy the wedding! . . . .Love Sunny Yaw