Biscotti A Nutty Slice Biscuit
Something I Don’t Mind Sharing With You
4nos Egg white
pinch of salt
30gm Rice flour
60gm Glace ginger
1. Whip (A) till stiff. Add in (B) and mix till well blended.
2. Add in (C) and mix till well incorporated.
3. Pour it into a greased annd lined loaf tin. Make 2 loaves (17x8x6cm)
4. Bake at 175C for 40minutes.
5. Let it cool and then keep in the freezer for 6hours or more.
6. Cut it into thin slices about 2mm thick.
7. Bake it again at 150C for 15minutes or till crisp.
While I am away, I hope you will try this recipe at your leisure . . . Love Sunny Yaw