A Perfect Cake, A Perfect Wedding . . . for Lance & Veneesia

Two months ago I received an email from Vaneesia regarding her wedding cupcakes and she told me that she found BBO on a website forum called malaysiabrides.com. After a couple of emails, we meet and discussed further about the wedding cupcakes and the decision was made.

Three weeks before the wedding, Vaneesia and myself chatted on gmail and she decided to have a wedding cake instead as she had found her dream cake. She adored two designs and wanted me to create her the perfect wedding cake. Vaneesia wanted leaves, roses, a light pastel colour and a tall modern wedding cake . . . . . . . . come have a look at the wedding cake created for Lance & Vannesia’s wedding.

Marriage is about COMMITMENT

Marriage is about DEVOTION

Marriage is about SHARING

“Love is like crystal,
it must be handled gently
and with great CARE”
“Lance & Vaneesia”

112233
A2B2C2
ABC
C1B1C1

I had a fabulous evening at Lance & Veneesia’s wedding, food was great, the music & song were romantic, Vaneesia was so beautiful and Lance was the happiest man that night, . . . . I wish you both a joyful and wonderful marriage!!! . . . . Love Sunny Yaw

P/S: Vaneesia, thank you for having us to bake you the wedding cake, it was fun working with you. take care & have a great time

• Sweetiepie
    November 1, 2008 - 9:00 pm | Permalink

Oh no!I am speechless now.This is gorgeous.

• The Caked Crusader
    November 3, 2008 - 1:15 am | Permalink

Absolutely gorgeous! Well done you!

• Carla20
    January 19, 2009 - 9:08 pm | Permalink

The cake is so beautiful! I love the pink on pink, and the flowers look so delicate they are almost real. My husband has insisted on picking our cake (he has a lot of dietary restrictions, I get to do flowers at least) but I am wondering, are you one of the cake makers from
    http://www.gatheringguide.com/ec/wedding_cakes_bakeries.html ? If so I can drop him the link and make sure he gets the hint… :) Yeah, already it begins, the wife gets her way! hehe.

• cindykeropok
    April 24, 2009 - 3:23 pm | Permalink

super duper WOWW!! no words to describe this creation of yours! simply too awesome. if u conduct classes to create such cakes, let me know!! ;-)

• U-kidd
    January 11, 2010 - 11:00 pm | Permalink

Beautiful cake, lovely couple and a just as wonderful a location. Can u guys tell me where is this place – looks like a great place to hold a wedding.

• Jurvena Lee
    May 9, 2011 - 11:02 pm | Permalink

I would like to check on the cost to produce this cake. Am interested for my wedding in Sept. And does it include transportation costs? Appreciate your prompt response.