Chilly Pan Mee, Kota Damansara

I love visiting this chilly pan mee shop as it is so tasty and so near by my place. It is located at Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara. This pan mee is awesome bacause of itis unique hot chilly paste make of dry chilly . . . . so shiok! hot & spicy.

I love the way the pan mee is being served with lots of different garnish such as lovely half cooked egg, minced pork, veg, yummy ikan bilis and prefer to have them dried (kan) plus loads of their chilly paste. A bowl of this pan mee is RM5.50.

Lovely delicious meat dumplings (Sui Kow)

Here is the number to call if you can find the shop or even to reserve a table as this place can be packed on certain time . . . . SidneyK

• Christy
    September 29, 2008 - 3:36 pm | Permalink

It’s been pan mee regularly for you these days yea…hehe:)
    But the pan mee looks really nice…and not that spicy either (or so I thought:p)

• J2Kfm
    September 29, 2008 - 5:46 pm | Permalink

eh, so much like Kin Kin eh?
    RM5 per bowl also?
    Kin Kin I found them too salty lah …

• mimid3vils
    September 29, 2008 - 10:32 pm | Permalink

I have this Super Kitchen Pan Mee at Kepong branch~~ love the texture of the noodles~~

• Simon Seow
    October 7, 2008 - 12:16 am | Permalink

Ah, they use a black bowl in this outlet.

• email2me
    November 23, 2008 - 8:11 pm | Permalink

Hey Sid,

SMS me your no. We go lepak chili pan mee stall. I know the boss Alan la. Ask him make a hell top standard one for us.

Me at least 1 week 2 times eat here.

• Pan Mee Digger
    February 9, 2011 - 4:13 pm | Permalink

I am a big fan of this shop in Kota Damansara. Right from day 1 i was there. Over the next 2 years, I’d recommended to no lesser than 100 customers.

Recently, i have decided its no longer the restaurant to support. First they reduced the noodles. Then they remove the meatballs from the soup. And the latest, they have become so arrogant and proud.

When I shared with my friends, most of them said the same. So we have decided to shy away from this restaurant to send them a message. That without us, the customers, they cannot survive. Remain honest and humble is always the rule of the day.

But of course there’ll be others who are also like the owner, arrogant and proud. So these will continue to patronize this shop.