ROASTED RACK OF LAMB MARINATED WITH HARISSA WITH ROSEMARY BARLIC JUS
280gm Lamb Rack (3 ribs)
200gm Mash Potato
10gm Mint Leaf
10gm Chinese Parsley
10gm English Parsley
10gm Garlic Peeled
10gm Shallot Peeled
60ml Olive Oil
1. Blend all harissa herbs with olive oil til fine. Marinated it to the lamb for 2 hours.
2. Seal the lamb in hot frying pan and cook in oven to your doness.
3. Garnish with stach and vegetables on plate.
4. Once the lamb is cook to your doness, debone it and slice to presentation.
5. Pour the rosemary sauce and ready to served.
Another winning dish from Master Chef Simon Sim which me crave for more and more . . .