mission: impossible

Trafford1

BIGBOYSOVEN, here is your latest creation: One Bite Macarons and your mission is to promote Mister Potato’s Contest. Firstly, visit this site and learn everything you need to know. 30 winning contestants will get to watch The English Premier League live at Old Trafford and an exclusive visit to the Old Trafford Stadium and Museum visit worth RM15,000 each.

All the contestant has to collect as many as possible red canister paper seals from 160g Mister Potato canister and/or empty packets of the 85g or 55g pack.

Here is the list of your associates that you will be working with. You are advised to contact by email or phone as the cost of petrol had increased at high to 78sen/litre.

Leaders No. 1: Timothy Tiah

boss

Leader No 2 : Joe aka Klubbkidd

joe

Your Team Mate No 1 : Ceddy

cedric

Team Mate No 2 : Hwei Ming

hweimeng

Team Mate No 3 : Jason

Jason

Team Mate No 4 : Joshua

joshua

You are needed to report to Madamme Hannah

hannah

We will be waiting to hear from you soon. This post will be on self destruct mode within 15 second. Good luck to you.

DSCN4996

ONE BITE MACARONS

• Beachlover
    June 5, 2008 - 11:38 pm | Permalink

*clap clap* Well written!! I wish I can participate to win the prize:))Good Luck to you too!

• Kenny Mah // Life for Beginners
    June 6, 2008 - 8:29 am | Permalink

Hmm… methinks them yummy macarons will self-destruct in our mouths… Irresistible!

• CUMI & CIKI
    June 7, 2008 - 12:07 am | Permalink

pink is my fav color! gorgeous gorgeous macarons!

• suesue
    June 7, 2008 - 6:28 pm | Permalink

Wah nice packaging for your macaroon.

• Choo Hwei Ming
    June 7, 2008 - 8:51 pm | Permalink

wah.. hahaha… nice nice.. nice post..

• Yi May
    June 7, 2008 - 10:26 pm | Permalink

um. Thx for your comment on my blog. My uncle stays in Taiping, if i am not mistaken , his house is in Lake View , some super expensive place in Taiping near King Edward school where my dad studied. I like the maracoons colour . XD

• Nic (KHKL)
    June 8, 2008 - 10:13 pm | Permalink

wah, classy-looking gift set there! 😉

• Dhanggit
    June 9, 2008 - 12:31 am | Permalink

ha ahah funny post :-), i hope those macarons will self destruct in my mouth !! yummy!!

• Big Boys Oven
    June 9, 2008 - 6:03 pm | Permalink

beachlover:
    thanks for the compliment, I just try try only! Cracks my brain thinking what to write!

kenny:
    hahahaha I did not think of that, the macarons will self destruct in our mouth!meaning they will melt or explode? lol!

cumi&ciki:
    Wow! Now I know your favourite colour!

suesue:
    Thanks so! Now you might able to supply me with all those packaging lol!

choo hwei ming:
    heheheheh I cracked my brain, thinking of what to write.

yi may:
    Great that you like the colors!

nic:
    You gonna get one set for your darling?

dhanggit:
    heheehhe this is a funney comment which never came into my mind! lol!

• sue
    June 12, 2008 - 11:16 am | Permalink

Such a catchy and interesting post espeacially the self-destruct in our mouth part..lol Definately going to get a few Mister Potato soon.
    The pinky macarons looks great..how small is the size..can pop the whole thing in one mouth..