Fish Head Noodle SS20/10, Petaling Jaya

This is one of my favourite fish head noodle located at SS20/10, Petaling Jaya where I regularly haunt. The place is simple, no air-conditioner and just an open air foodstall.

This place serve gorgeous drinks such as ice blended soya milk and comes with this greeny jelly called “cendol” and also a kind of black jelly called “leong fun”. You can also have “cendol” green jelly in santan and palm sugar or the old timer “ice kacang”. Drinks here is truely awesome.

We started with a bowl of fish paste with green spinach in clear soup. The fish paste was cooked well and tasted deliciously crunchy. We also had fish paste noodle which is awesome.

We ordered a bowl of “haruan” fish rice noodle. This is yet another awesome dish as the fish came in thick slices and deep fried. The bowl of noddle was fully of fragrant and aroma.

Then came a bowl of noodle with just plain slices of thick “haruan” fish. Oh this is so incrediblely good as you can really taste the freshness and sweetness of the fish. The thick slices enhance the tastiness of the fish. Well I would say every bite is just pure meat and boneless! The soup was really really good, very refreshing.

You can have the dish with thick rice noodle “lai fun”.

You can also have fish slices with your fish paste and spinach.

I really love this noodle stall and would rephrased them as Fish Sliced Noodle stall and something to shout about! . . . . . Sidney

• J2Kfm
    April 1, 2008 - 5:45 am | Permalink

wow! the fish slices really look tempting! but the drinks even more!! ice kacang brimming with ingredients is what we all need on a hot day …

• the AIRY FAIRY
    April 2, 2008 - 3:18 am | Permalink

i’m seriously drooling over all this food…i used to live in singapore and constantly have cravings for local food. anything here just pales in comparison!

• chou
    April 2, 2008 - 5:20 pm | Permalink

I would love to try something like that blended soya drink. Yum!

• adam brown
    April 3, 2008 - 1:34 am | Permalink

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it’s been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

• Jason
    April 4, 2008 - 9:37 am | Permalink

Prefer the ice kacang cos not a fan of fish noodle :)

• MP3 e MP4
    April 5, 2008 - 2:30 am | Permalink

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

• Jean
    April 5, 2008 - 7:52 am | Permalink

I like fish head noodles!
    and the ais kacang looks nice too!!!

• JOjo
    April 6, 2008 - 6:16 pm | Permalink

Yaya, the drinks here are glorious!!! I think i would still be here for their drinks if they never serve the fish head noodles,haha!

• Stargazer
    April 7, 2008 - 8:17 am | Permalink

Yum yummm!!

• Sweet Jasmine
    April 18, 2008 - 2:35 am | Permalink

All the food looks yummy….but i am in Penang…just can’drool’ over it…