Sin Joo Heong Biscuit Factory

When it comes to the chinese tradisional biscuit, I will alway think of Sin Joo Heong Biscuit Factory. I am sure you will ask, why? . . . . .well very simple, I grew up where this biscuits are make! Oh yes it is located at Teluk Intan, Perak which is about 2.5 hours drive along the coastal way from the city, Kuala Lumpur. Sin Joo Heong Biscuit Factory is famous for their Fragrant Biscuit ‘Heong Peng’. I got the chance to have a glimpse at the kitchen of this factory, . . . . . . got to say it is really cool indeed. This fragrant biscuit consists of layered pastry and sweet caramel fillings . . . it is so gorgeous!

Freshly Baked Fragrant Biscuits

Packed Fragrant Biscuits

Delicious Almond Biscuits

If you happen to pass by Teluk Intan, do drop at this lovely tradidional biscuit factory, you will never regret it!

Love. . . . . . Sunny Yaw

• Jean
    February 11, 2008 - 8:28 am | Permalink

Look nice.
    But I don’t like this type of biscuit.

• yammylicious
    February 11, 2008 - 8:57 pm | Permalink

i love tis biscuit alot alot!!!
    =)

• Jackson
    February 12, 2008 - 5:03 pm | Permalink

wow…i love heong peng very much expecially the sweet filling!!

• Ling's Passion
    February 13, 2008 - 12:20 am | Permalink

Oh! what a coincidence, I am from Teluk Intan, too. I prefer the ones without filling. Try having them with half boiled eggs…it’s heavenly.

• beachlover
    February 18, 2008 - 9:17 pm | Permalink

I never been to Teluk Intan..must visit soon..

• Little Corner of Mine
    February 23, 2008 - 8:15 pm | Permalink

Oh man, this brand is my favorite brand of heong piah. I asked my brother to bring some over but it was out of stock! :( Love this Tiger head brand!

• Siok
    March 1, 2008 - 3:37 am | Permalink

Hi, I have just returned from a visit to Singapore and my friend gave me a pack of these biscuits at the airport before I left, they are my favourite!! I have been trying to find them in Canada, no joy. Does anyone know if Sin Joo Heong exports to Canada? I have just emailed them!! Maybe I can persuade them to consider exporting…to me!

• yongping
    May 17, 2008 - 5:03 am | Permalink

i noe tis…
    coz this is my family shop…